|When||October 17 – November 6, 2018|
|Location||Club Penguin Island|
|Candy, Pumpkin, Skeleton||Emojis|
|All Hallows' Tee||Tops Item|
|pumpkin, blackBats, roseLace||Fabrics|
|bat, pumpkin, web||Decals|
|fangs||Head extras Item|
|vampCape||Body extras Item|
|Ability to buy fifteen items at Igloos & Interiors|
(Old Signpost, Candy Corn Lights, Cauldron, Crystal Ball,
Rickety Stairs, Living Sled, Rectangular Frame, Round Frame,
Puddle o' Slime, Old Planks, Sad Pumpkin, Small Pumpkin,
Cheerful Pumpkin, Tall Pumpkin, Jack-o-rope)
|Ability to buy twenty items at Igloos & Interiors|
(Unusual Pit, Stone Path, Shaded Lamp, Tentacles, Spiky Vine,
Old Bookshelf, Pointy Fence, Damaged Pillar, Chipped Pillar,
Worn Table, Busted Wall, Spooky Wall, Spooky Window,
Street Lamp, Winged Chair, Chilly Tombstone, Pointed Tombstone,
Slab Tombstone, Elegant Tombstone, Old Tombstone)
- Main article: Daily Challenges
- The following challenges are related to this event.
|Name||Given by||Type||Description||Rewards||Member only?|
|Pumpkin Patch||Community||Get 4 orange penguins to sit at the Boardwalk picnic blanket||50 coins and 40 XP||No|
|Night of the Giving Bread||Solo||Accept a fishdog from a penguin near the Foodtrekker||50 coins and 40 XP||No|
|Howl You Do This?||Solo||Shout to the sky atop Mt. Blizzard's wolf cave||40 coins and 40 XP||No|
- This was the fourteenth and final Halloween party/event in the entire Club Penguin franchise.
- Unlike the previous Halloween event, characters did not wear costumes.
- If a player collected the returning rewards from 2017 (All Hallows' Tee, emojis, fabrics, and decals) they would receive duplicates upon logging in during this event. All of them appear in their respective inventories, separate from their 2017 versions.
Names in other languages