|Halloween Party 2011|
|When||October 20 – November 3, 2011|
|Free Item(s)||Ghost Costume,|
Candy Ghost BG,
|Location||Club Penguin Island|
|Mascot(s)||Gary the Gadget Guy|
The Halloween Party 2011 was a party in Club Penguin. It started on October 20 and ended on November 3, 2011. It was the 7th Halloween Party. The Haunted House and the Secret Lab returned as well, and all players could enter the rooms. There was a new candy Scavenger Hunt. For the first time in Club Penguin, two parties occurred simultaneously (this party and the 6th Anniversary Party).
- Players could earn a total of six confirmed stamps. During the party, they could earn the Gary Stamp and the Trick-or-Treat stamp. They also could get the Scavenger Hunt stamp, the Celebration stamp (during the 6th Anniversary Party), the Explorer stamp and the Monster Mash stamp.
|Image||Name||Where found||Members only?|
|Ghost Costume||Haunted House||No|
|Candy Ghost BG||Scavenger Hunt||No|
|New Gary Giveaway||Meeting Gary||No|
|Storm Lantern||Dark Chamber||Yes|
|Swamp Monster||Monster Room||Yes|
- This was the first party where players could add a mascot to their buddy list.
- Therefore, Gary the Gadget Guy was the first mascot ever who could be added to your buddy list.
- The new Pet Shop was decorated two times during this party: the first time was during the first week and the second time was when the game Pufflescape was under construction.
- This was the first Halloween Party to occur for more than a week.
- A new DJ3K disc was released permanently during this party, and it was called "Monster Muzak".
- When a player entered the Haunted House, it would read, "Joining Great Puffle Circus Entrance" and then "Loading Haunted House." This glitch was never fixed.