This article is about something that is no longer active in the Club Penguin universe.
|Halloween Party 2012|
|When||October 18, 2012 - November 1, 2012|
|Free Item(s)|| Ghost Goggles |
|Location||Club Penguin Island|
|Mascot(s)||Gary the Gadget Guy|
The Halloween Party 2012 was a party that occurred from October 18 to November 1, 2012. It was confirmed by Polo Field on his Twitter account. Everyone could hunt for ghosts on the island, and members could become ghosts by stepping into Gariwald VIII's invention, the Ghostamatron. In the Haunted Mansion, players need to find the Five Spooky-Keys that can unlock the Ghost Goggles to enter the Ghost Lab.
|Ghost Costume||Items For Everyone Catalog (Halloween Party 2012)||No|
|Ghostamatron Background||Entering the Ghost Lab||No|
|Gary's Halloween Giveaway 2012||Meeting Gary and clicking on his giveaway||No|
|Ectoplasmic Pit||To Boo List||Yes|
|Headstone||To Boo List||Yes|
|Vampire Throne||To Boo List||Yes|
Hunt for ghosts at Club Penguin's Halloween Party! (Oct. 18 – 30)
Do you dare? During Club Penguin's Halloween Party, everyone can hunt for ghosts and members can become ghosts and haunt the island!
Dress up in brand new creepy costumes, trick-or-treat with friends, and enter the haunted mansion. Inside, explore and collect five spooky keys that unlock Ghost Goggles and light the way to a secret Ghost Lab.
Gary the Gadget Guy discovers his long lost uncle's mansion has appeared in the forest, and he wants us to help find his great uncle, Gariwald VIII. Gary leads ghost hunters into the mansion. They discover the Ghost Lab and Gariwald as a ghost. Gary discovers that his great uncle didn't pass away and become a ghost, but rather became one on purpose, using his Ghostamatron. Penguins soon started to use Gariwald's invention to transform themselves into ghosts to haunt the island.
- Trick-or-Treat stamp
- Happy Room stamp
- Monster Mash stamp
- Gary stamp
- Explorer stamp
- Scavenger Hunt stamp
- When a Penguin comes out of the Ghostamatron, the blue circle will appear around him/her for a moment.
- When you're in penguin mode and you wear a dance item, some penguins then dance in the Ghostamatron and then will be doing the dance while moving and be wearing nothing.
- There was a glitch where you couldn't add Gary.
- At the party if you were blue, and became a ghost, if you started dancing before the page finished loading by pressing 'D' you would turn non-transparent and old blue as a ghost.
- It's the 8th Halloween Party in Club Penguin.
- This was the second time two parties occurred at the same time due to the fact the 7th Anniversary Party was on October 24, in the middle of the Halloween Party.
- Both Members and Non-Members could hunt for Candy Ghosts, but only members could enter the Ghostamatron and turn into Ghosts, in a similar way they could become puffles at the Puffle Party 2012.
- Before the party, it was confirmed by Polo Field, that penguins would try to search for Gariwald VIII, Gary's great uncle, in the Haunted Mansion.
- A Unicorn Puffle statue is in the Cellar.
- The Dark Chamber and Haunted House were not present because Gariwald VIII's mansion is in the Forest, the same location.
Haunted Mansion Rooms
Rooms of the Haunted Mansion
- Main Theme
- Inside Buildings
- Night Club and Dance Lounge
- Stage and Pizza Parlor
- Forest and Haunted Mansion
- Cellar and Graveyard
- Ghost Lab