| This room was a temporary room.
It could only be found in Club Penguin for a certain period of time. It may or may not have returned later.
|Where||The Mine Shack|
|Opened||October 26, 2009|
October 28, 2010
October 20, 2011
|Closed||November 1, 2009|
November 4, 2010
November 3, 2011
The Haunted House was a party room in Club Penguin that appeared during the Halloween Party 2009, Halloween Party 2010, and Halloween Party 2011. The house was lit by candles, and had two stories, although they were in the same room.
Several objects in the room have special animations that are activated by clicking on the item:
- The Jack-O-Lanterns on the stair rails jump, causing their lids to open.
- The coffin opens, releasing several puffles.
- The blue door opens to reveal one of five scenes, before slamming shut again. The five scenes are:
- A growing Jack-O-Lantern appears and eventually fills the whole doorway,
- A fake skeleton drops down on a rope and jiggles about,
- Prison bars slam down from the top of the doorway,
- The entire doorway is covered by a brick wall with some spiders,
- Several bats can be seen flying in the distance.
- A log of wood from the pile next to the fireplace floats over and puts itself in the fireplace, briefly lighting a fire.
- The gold picture on the mantle turns into a pumpkin.
- The book on the table flaps its cover and hovers over the table.
- The fruit bowl levitates.
- The bust leans forward, frightened.
- The puffle statues on the second floor change their face.
- The books on the shelves slide out and back.
Alongside these animation, there's also a few that activate periodically, on their own:
- The record player begins to play "All the way Home", and the instruments come off the wall and begin to play along.
- The white sheet flutters as if by a gust of wind.
- The picture of a blue penguin spins.
- The picture of a green penguins stretches and slides down the wall, then pulls itself back up.
- If you stand on the upper level, the painting of Prince Redhood blinks and looks over in your direction.
- As you walk past them, The unlit candles relight.
|Mine Shack (2009), Haunted House Entrance (2010 and 2011)|