| This room was a temporary room.
It could only be found in Club Penguin for a certain period of time. It may or may not have returned later.
- Not the article you were looking for? Check the disambiguation page.
|Where||A Lonely Mountain|
|Opened||November 15, 2012|
|Closed||December 6, 2012|
He used this fortress to hold captured members of the EPF such as Gary, Dot, Jet Pack Guy, Rookie and the Director (Aunt Arctic). Inside the fortress are a series of vents that take you to different Security Terminals. Players had to hack these in order to open five locks to enter the Central Command Room and self-destruct the High Frequency Infrared Reversion Laser to save the island.
After the solar ray was destroyed, the fortress was set on self-destruct and wasn't seen again after Operation: Blackout.
- Herbert P. Bear
- Rookie (captive; later escaped)
- Gary (captive; later escaped)
- Dot (captive; later escaped)
- Jet Pack Guy (captive; later escaped)
- The Director (captive; later escaped)
- It appeared on the Blackout Background.
- It also appeared on Club Penguin's homepage.
- It could have been accessed during Operation: Blackout in the jungle near the Ski Village.
- The Solar Laser, which Herbert used to block out the sun, was located here.
- It was thought to be on the Toughest Mountain, but was confirmed to be on A Lonely Mountain.
- Before the Death Star was built, this was Herbert's most advanced and most obvious hideout.