| This room was a temporary room.
It could only be found in Club Penguin for a certain period of time during a party, event, or other. It may or may not have returned later.
|Opened||November 24, 2012|
|Closed||December 6, 2012|
- For other Herbert HQs, please see Herbert HQ (disambiguation)
The Herbert HQ, also known as the Central Command Room, was a party room and the main part of Herbert's Fortress during Operation: Blackout. It opened on November 18, 2012. However, a glitch allowed penguins to access it earlier. The High Frequency Infrared Reversion Laser was located here, and it was the EPF Agents job to destroy it. The Containment Cells were also located there, capturing Gary, Dot, Jet Pack Guy, Rookie, and The Director of the Elite Penguin Force. Herbert controlled everything from here, as the Illustrious Leader Supreme of Club Herbert.
- The High Frequency Infrared Reversion Laser was located here.
- There were 6 frozen capsules, but only 5 agents were captured. The extra capsule could have been used by the player, filling the final capsule.
- The final of the six Security Terminals is located here.
- Strangely The Director/Aunt Arctic was shadowed out when captured in this well lit room. The reason is that smoke had filled up her cell, as shown at the end of the Operation: Blackout End Video.
|Sector 1||Central Lock Down|