This article is about something that is no longer active in the Club Penguin universe.
|Holiday Party 2013|
|When||December 19, 2013 - January 2, 2014|
|Free Item(s)||See Free Items|
|Location||Club Penguin Island|
|“||Let's Change the World!||”|
— The tagline for the party
The Holiday Party 2013 (also known as Coins For Change 2013) was a party in Club Penguin which took place from December 19, 2013 to January 2, 2014. It was first confirmed in an interview with Spike Hike. Then, it was confirmed in one of Spike Hike's tweets. Rockhopper visited the island during the party, and the traditional Coins for Change took place with a new design and format unlike past years.
- 1 Story Line
- 2 Free Items
- 3 Trivia
- 4 Glitches
- 5 Gallery
- 5.1 Sneak Peeks
- 5.2 Rooms
- 5.3 Rockhopper Spotted
- 5.4 CFC Donation Station
- 5.5 Club Penguin Times News
- 5.6 Screens
- 5.7 Emotes
- 5.8 Others
- 5.9 Videos
- 6 Messages
- 7 Names in other languages
- 8 SWFs
When Rookie was transporting the coins Herbert stole in Operation:Puffle on Gary's train, he was going too fast, and spilled all of them over Club Penguin. Now, members will be able to direct trains to get the coins by shooting them out of the sky with Gary's new Snowball Cannon. Rockhopper waddled around during the party to give out new backgrounds.
|Rockhopper's 2013 Holiday Giveaway||Meeting Rockhopper||No|
|Big Cozy Chair Background||Clicking the camera at the Ski Lodge||No|
Coins for Change Items
|#||Coins needed||Item unlocked||Type||Image|
|1||1,500,000,000||Little Red Wagon||Hand Item|
|2||3,000,000,000||Penguin Nests Pin||Pin|
|3||4,500,000,000||Toy Sack||Neck Item|
|5||7,500,000,000||Marching Band Drum||Neck Item|
|6||9,000,000,000||Clean Water Pin||Pin|
|7||12,000,000,000||Wildlife Corridor Protector||Background|
|8||16,000,000,000||Milk and Cookies||Hand Item|
|9||20,000,000,000||Gold Railroad Piece
Gold Railroad Corner
Gold Railroad Crossing
Gold Railroad Intersection
|10||23,500,000,000||Sweet Swirl Igloo||Igloo|
- It is the 9th Holiday Party in Club Penguin.
- This is the 3rd Holiday Party to cross over years, the first being the Christmas Party 2006 and the second being the Holiday Party 2012.
- For the first time ever, members were able to do something for non-members. This had been confirmed by Spike Hike on his Twitter Account.
- Rockhopper's Holiday Background has him wearing his jacket, making his background the first to be decorated after an update.
- You can get items by clicking in the icons of the donations.
- Oddly, the party was called the Holiday Party in the What's New Blog, but there was no Holiday Party logo. A lot of times this party was called the Coins For Change 2013.
- In the Club Penguin Magazine, however, it was called by this name but with a different logo which is red and white.
- This is the only Holiday Party to show the decorated parts in the map and auroras behind the mountains and is the only map to first show the Puffle Hotel.
- It's the first time that more than 10 billion coins have been donated within the 2 first days of the party.
- The goal counter is almost at the top, too, which means that it is possible to have 21 billion coins as our goal.
- The counter didn't break this time, because the coin counter had 1 additional digit slot.
- It's the first Holiday Party not to have Santa's Sled in it.
- Yet again, the total this year succeeded last year's.
- This year it took 3 days to reach 12 billion, last year's total.
- This is the 3rd Holiday Party to give out a free igloo, the first being the Holiday Party 2011, and the second being the Holiday Party 2012.
- This is the first party to ever give out a free igloo (or any igloo for that matter) to non-members.
- As revealed in the Secrets section of Issue #427 of the Club Penguin Times you can decorate the trees at the Dock simply, by throwing snowballs at them.
- Members could take non-members to the Underwater Room via train.
- This holiday party was almost completely like the holiday party 2012 only the trains replacing the cookies.
- Penguins can move while inviting other trains to join, even if they don't have a train.
- Some penguins can ride with 2 trains if they join a train without a train and then later put it on (does not work for everybody).
- You can't access the Ski Village by the Dock, but you can access the Dock by the Ski Village.
- When you pick "Games" on the Map and pick Hydro Hopper, the arrow is higher than where the game actually is.
- There is another bug where the clouds of the Fire Dojo background overlaps the screen of the game.
- There was a bug saying that the Sweet Swirl Igloo was members only. This glitch is now fixed.
Game On Segment
CFC Donation Station
Club Penguin Times News
Tour Guide Messages
|Beach||This exciting spot is the Beach. There is the Lighthouse here decked out in Holiday lights, and the Migrator is docked right now because Captain Rockhopper is visiting. Let's split into teams and start a SNOWBALL FIGHT!|
|Dock||This is the Dock. You can go tubing on the water or collect coins on the train tracks! Don't forget to join a train first! Instead of throwing snowballs, we can decorate the tree!|
|Forest||This charming place is the Forest. You can hop on a train here or play reindeer games! There are also the reindeer stables with carrots and reindeershoes for the hard-working reindeer.|
|Ski Lodge||Here we have the Lodge with decorations fit for Santa himself! Feel free to sit for a picture or play some Find Four. You can also go fishing. A big fish makes a great gift!|
|Train Station||Welcome to the Train Station! It's the hub for Coins For Change. You can join a train here and head out onto the rail lines. Bring in coins to donate and we'll unlock more projects!|
|Red Line||This is the Red Line, heading to the Forest. Let's collect some coins! Donations will be counted at the end of the line!|
|Green Line||This is the Green Line, stopping at the Forts. Let's collect some coins! Donations will be counted at the end of the line!|
|Blue Line||This is the Blue Line, heading to the Dock. Let's collect some coins! Donations will be counted at the end of the line!|
|School/Toy Workshop||This is the Toy Workshop. It's very busy right now! On the left you can see how toys are made. On the right is a very important list. I hope we're on the Nice side!|
|Mine Shack||This is a prime place to relax. We're outside the Workshop. You can skate on the pond and then warm up with tea or cocoa!|
|Migrator||This is Captain Rockhopper's ship, and he has decorated it for the party! Head to the hold for rare treasures or up the mast for a great view.|
|Ship Hold||Here is the ship's cargo hold. This is where Rockhopper sells his rare items that he finds out at sea. Pick up your Holiday pirate loot before they sail away!|
|Crow's Nest||This is called the Crow's Nest, where Yarr keeps a lookout. It looks like a snowman of Captain Rockhopper. I wonder if Yarr made it.|
|Captain's Quarters||This is the Captain's Quarters! Rockhopper spends a lot of time here. Look at the corkboard for his to-do list or grab a friend and hunt for some treasure! Don't forget to donate too!|
|Clothes Shop||Welcome to the Clothes Shop! You can pick up the festive fashions or go for a Holiday race. Head to the announcer table and yell \"START YOUR ENGINES!\"|
|Ski Village||Welcome to the Ski Village. There's Santa's Lodge on the right and a sleigh in need of some reindeer. You can go up the hill to go sledding or head south to reach the Beach.|
|How do trains hear?||Through engine-EARS!|
|What's the angriest train track piece?||A cross-tie!|
|What's green, wears tinsel and croaks?||A mistle-toad!|
|What shoes should you wear on a train?||Platforms!|
|What says Oh Oh Oh?||Santa walking backwards!|
|Who hides in the bakery on the Holidays?||A mince spy!|
|What do snowmen eat for breakfast?||Snowflakes!|
|What do elves learn in school?||The ELF-abet!|
|What are Holiday songs called underwater?||Corals!|
|What do you call Santa when on a break?||Santa Pause!|
Safe Chat Messages
|Best fishes to everyone!|
|Donate to Coins For Change!|
|Donations at my igloo!|
|Full steam ahead!|
|Join my train!|
|Let's collect some coins!|
|Let's go to the train station!|
|Looking for a train engine!|
|makes snow angels|
Names in other languages
|Portuguese||Feriado Festa 2013|
|French||Party des Fêtes 2013|
|Spanish||Fiesta de Navidad 2013|
- Book Room
- Coffee Shop
- Fire Dojo
- Lodge Attic
- Mine Shack
- Pet Shop
- Pizza Parlor
- The Plaza
- Puffle Hotel Lobby
- Puffle Hotel Rooftop
- Puffle Hotel Spa
- Clothes Shop
- Ski Hill
- Ski Lodge
- Ski Village
- Snow Dojo
- Snow Forts
- Town Center
- Beacon, Iceberg, Beach
- Coffee Shop
- Snow Forts, Mine Shack
- CFC Train Station
- Pizza Parlor, School
- Ski Hill, Ski Village
- Town Center, The Plaza
- Blue Line, Green Line, Red Line
- Train Station