- Not the article you were looking for? Check the disambiguation page.
The Holiday Toque was a head item in Club Penguin. It was available through the gift card in the Happy Holidays postcard, which was available during the Holiday Party 2010 and the Holiday Party 2013.
|| Available from
|| Available until
|Happy Holidays postcard
||December 16, 2010
||December 28, 2010
|December 5, 2013
||January 9, 2014
- Similar items were the Puffle Hat and Rainbow Puffle Toque.
- It was the third item that could be sent from Penguin Mail.
- On November 28, 2013, Polo Field sent the postcard containing this item to a select few penguins. However, they could not open it and collect the item until December 5, 2013.
- Polo Field also confirmed that all players were going to be able to send each other the postcard containing this item in early December 2013.
The postcard when you clicked it
Names in other languages
|Portuguese||Gorro Boas Festas
|French||Le Bonnet Péruvien de Noël
|Russian||Праздничная вязаная шапочка