| This room was a temporary room.
It could only be found in Club Penguin for a certain period of time. It may or may not have returned later.
- Not the article you were looking for? Check the disambiguation page.
|Hot Air Balloon|
|Opened||August 14, 2009|
|Closed||August 20, 2009|
The Hot Air Balloon was a party room in Club Penguin. Members could access it from the Forest, where it was parked, during the Festival of Flight. It could be used to fly to the top of the Tallest Mountain, where it would land every two and a half minutes.
- Clicking various objects on the balloon had various results, although they would have no affect on the "speed" of the balloon.
- Clicking on the valves on the propane tanks caused them to turn a few times and squeak.
- Clicking on the lever attached to the burners while the ride was in flight caused the burners to flare, inflating the balloon, causing the hot air balloon to rise for a few seconds, then fall back down to normal height.
- Clicking on the sandbags attached to the basket while the ride was in flight caused them to fall for the rest of the flight, causing the hot air balloon to rise for a few seconds, then fall back down to normal height.
- There was a model of the Hot Air Balloon at the Coffee Shop during the 8th Anniversary Party.
- The concept of a room in motion was originally an idea for the scrapped Welcome Center]. This idea was later used for this room and Santa's Sled.
|Hot Air Balloon Ride|