A player Fishing
|Minigame location||In the Ice Fishing Room in Elite Penguin Force|
|Date released|| : November 25, 2008|
: March 13, 2009 (UK and Ireland)
Scandinavia: March 28, 2009
: April 14, 2009
Ice Fishing is a mini-game for the Nintendo DS (Dual Screen) game, Club Penguin: Elite Penguin Force. It is widely similar to the original Ice Fishing online, and is played using movements of the DS stylus. However, unlike the original Club Penguin Ice Fishing, you can catch squid, as well as fish. The squid is quite helpful in retrieving the treasure chest at the end of the game.
- Sometimes at the end of the game a crab will walk past the screen with a treasure chest. Catch a squid and lower it down to the chest and the squid will grab it. Pull up your rod and you will get extra coins.
- Sometimes at the end of the game a mullet will swim across the screen. To catch him you have to use a big fish as bait. You can catch a big fish by using a small fish as bait. When you catch mullet you are awarded with extra coins like the online Ice Fishing.
- If you collect only Fluffy the Fish you can try catching the Mullet.
- If you collect only Squid you can try catching the Giant Squid.
- In Elite Penguin Force Mission 10, Damage Control, you need to help Jet Pack Guy retrieve some blueprints that were hidden underwater (in the treasure chest) by playing Ice Fishing.
- The mullet is much bigger then the online version as if fills up the upper 1/4 of the screen.