|Where||Northeast of Club Penguin Island|
|Opened||March 29, 2006|
|Closed||March 30, 2017|
The Iceberg was a large floating chunk of ice off the northeast coast of Club Penguin Island. As the Iceberg was at sea, it could not be accessed by foot from another room. The map, the EPF Phone or the former Spy Phone were required to reach it.
This room was fairly open, and was surrounded by water. The Aqua Grabber 3000 was docked nearby, which allowed penguins to travel underwater and salvage treasure on the seafloor.
Tipping the Iceberg
An old and well-known rumor was the possibility of "tipping" the Iceberg. Rumors said that if enough penguins were on the Iceberg at once, it would "tip" over. Rumors have also had it that the same thing would happen if a lot of penguins on the Iceberg used the Jackhammer 3000 invention accessed by wearing the Hard Hat. However, while popular, for many years, this was false, as the room had no data to change to a tipped-over state. However, it tilted if there were enough penguins dancing in the Club Penguin App.
During the final party in Club Penguin, the Waddle On Party, the Iceberg could tip over if at least 5 players in the room were wearing Blue, walking a Blue Puffle or any of its variants (Blue Triceratops Puffle, Blue Border Collie, Raccoon Puffles, Deer Puffles and Blue Crystal Puffle), and dancing while wearing a Hard Hat. If only 2-4 penguins fulfilled this criteria, the Iceberg would start shaking. When tipped, the Iceberg would completely flip, revealing a large dance floor, a bin of Iceberg Tipper hats, a buoy numbered 11, and a plaque with many carvings and an inscription on it that read "Together, we can build an island, create a community, change the world... and even tip an iceberg. Waddle on." Additionally, an instrumental version of Party In My Iggy played.
Prior to the aforementioned party, many references have been made to this rumor. The Berg Drill! stamp could be obtained if 30 penguins danced while wearing a hard hat. In WaddleOn Episode 3, the Iceberg was "flipped" horizontally. It was also mentioned many times in the Club Penguin Times, usually in the "Ask Aunt Arctic" section.
A painting of the Iceberg being tipped was visible in the Puffle Hotel Dining Room during the Halloween Party 2014. After the Lodge Attic was renovated in 2015, a very similar picture was placed in the room, although with the addition of a flying saucer.
|Ice Block pin|
|Puffer Fish Pin|
|Gold Anchor Pin|
|Conch Shell Pin|
|Fruit Combo Pin|
|One Eyed Puffle Pin|
|Tire Home Pin|
- During most Puffle Parties, the Iceberg was the "domain" for pink puffles. A variety of sports equipment was located here, with pink puffles using them.
- During some Music Jams, there was a stage at the Iceberg. Every thirty minutes, the Penguin Band played on the Iceberg.
- During some Fairs, the Iceberg turned into a large ball pit.
- During some Halloween Parties, the Iceberg becomes a giant pumpkin. Dancing with a hard hat would carve the pumpkin into a jack-o-lantern. Also, during every Halloween Party to date, (except for the Halloween Party 2005) the Aurora Australis (commonly known as the Southern Lights) could be seen from here.
- During most Holiday Parties, a small Christmas tree was located here. If a certain amount of penguins were in the room, the tree would grow.
- On certain occasions, (such as New Year's Days) fireworks were visible from here. In 2016, a large dance mat was placed on the ground, replacing the tree from the Holiday Party.
- During the Festival of Snow 2007, various snow sculptures were located here.
- During the April Fools' Party 2007, there were multiple cardboard boxes, some of which were in the water.
- During the Summer Kickoff Party, palm trees, surfboards, and a volleyball net were located here.
- During the Water Party 2007, the Mega Whale was docked nearby (although it was not a separate room) and some beach equipment was scattered about.
- As part of the Save the Migrator Project, scaffolding was located here, to construct the Aqua Grabber 3000.
- During the April Fools' Party 2008 came, the Iceberg became a large collection of ice cubes in a large bucket. An image of the Aqua Grabber 3000 was placed with a toothpick.
- During the Water Party 2008, the Mega Whale was docked nearby.
- During the St. Patrick's Day 2009 party, a rainbow coming from the Ski Hill was visible in the distance.
- During the April Fools' Party 2009, there were boxes here.
- During the Adventure Party, there was a large palm tree and various crates and ruins of a shipwreck. A whale was visible in the distance.
- At the Festival of Flight, you could see the island floating in the air from here.
- During the April Fools' Party 2010, the Iceberg was filled with boxes again and a sign that had multiple arrows.
- During the Island Adventure Party 2010, the Iceberg was the same as the Adventure Party from 2009, but with the addition of a paper boat.
- During The Great Storm of 2010, puddles of water formed here.
- During the Island Adventure Party 2011, the Iceberg was decorated the same as previous years, with the addition of the Giant Squid swimming around, and a bucket of fluffies to "feed" it.
- During the Marvel Super Hero Takeover 2012, the Iceberg had a miniature model of Club Penguin Island and the buildings around it, which could be squashed when walking on them.
- During Operation: Blackout, later in the operation, the Iceberg was covered in snow.
- Before and during the Star Wars Takeover, the Death Star was seen in the sky. If the player completed the X-Wing Pilot Game, it appeared as destroyed.
- During the Festival of Snow 2015, a snow sculpture was displayed here. There was also a blue carpet, balloons, and banners, as well as a box of free Ice Crowns.
- During the Descendants Party, the Iceberg was decorated like a backstreet alley, with a few houses, stone walls with graffiti on them, and a cement ground. Hung up between buildings were lights, telephone poles, and clotheslines. The Mine Shack could be accessed from a golden bridge. It was most likely based on the Isle of the Lost.
- During the 10th Anniversary Party, the Iceberg was decorated the same way as it was during the April Fools' Party 2008, with the addition of a speaker box.
- During the Finding Dory Party, a coral reef was featured in the Iceberg.
- During the Music Jam 2016, the sky on the right turned darker with 10 stars visible.
- During the Waddle On Party, players could tip the Iceberg. Doing so would tip it over, revealing a previously upside-down dance floor.
- It was the only regular room in Club Penguin that was not connected to the main island.
- The map displayed the highest point of the Iceberg pointing North, whereas on the Iceberg the highest point was facing west, towards the south of the mainland.
- Starting in 2015, a shark called the Megalodon was seen every hour on the left to the Iceberg.
- The following were from Halloween Parties from 2010 to 2016. The more players drilled at the Iceberg, the more it would resemble a jack-o-lantern.
Names in other languages
|Club Penguin Island|| Aqua Grabber 3000|
Mine Shack (Descendants Party)
|Mega Whale (Water Party 2008)|