Click here to go back to the mainpage.Ideas for the game Catchin' Waves!
Catchin' Waves theories
- If you go really low but not get wiped out, a hand will pull you to the future of Club Penguin. You can buy new puffles and play new games. Also, in the future, CP never stops having a party. If it is the last day for a party, it will be a new party the next day. The only way to get back to the present CP is to go really high in Catchin' Waves. Then you can show your puffles and free party items.
- There are new courses.
- Non-members will be able to buy surfboards (purple with white flowers for girls and black with red graffiti writing for boys).
- In Survival Mode, after the Shark you battle an evil squid, that can pull you below the water.
- If you jump the height of 100 penguins, a portal appears. Then you get stuck in it and if you don't get out in time, you get sucked into the real world. You need to complete 1000 tasks in one day. If you don't, a human trys to catch you. Then a mermaid finds you and she brings you back to Club Penguin. Then you find evil rockhopper, challengeing you to a battle. You need to do certain things, then a guy says, "PUNCH PUNCH KICK KICK SWEEP" punch is up, kick is down, sweep is left or right. When you do it in the right order he told you,you win. Then evil Rockhopper explodes the island. Have fun swimming for your whole life.
New Catchin' Waves courses!
- Underwater Quest: In this level, you ride normally, then it gets stormy and a giant underwater wave appears. Your forced to go in it. Then your underwater, but you can still breathe. You have to come up for air every 8 seconds otherwise you wipe out (it costs two lives), but you may not want to go up for the top because of the bonus coins you may miss while breathing. When you come out of the water there is a storm and an evil pirate ship with an evil version of Rockhopper and an evil G and Aunt Arctic. It tosses cannonballs at you- ride a large wave onto the deck. You then control your surfboard on the now-flooding deck. You need to hit all three evil twins, but evilhopper slices you with his hook, E will use his invention to grab you, and Evarctic will hit you with a newspaper. Getting hit by any of these things twice will cost you a wipe out. Once you hit them all you jump off the pirate ship to the finish line.
- The Octopus Returns: The octopus from the Octopus Friends Aqua Grabber sea finds you and you have to hide it from the 3 evil twins.
- Ancient Oceans: You must avoid jutting rocks, Megalodon, Tylosaurus and Elasmosaurus. This level can be played with your pet Liopleurodon who will protect you. Instead of a penguin a Pteranodon carries you to the wave.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.