|Where||Club Penguin App|
|Opened||August 30, 2013|
The Igloo Village was a room added on version 1.2 of the Club Penguin App. It was used to access other player's igloos and your own, and also edit your own. You could use it to get an exclusive igloo called Beach Party Igloo. It could also be seen from the Igloo Map.
The location on both Club Penguin App and Club Penguin was on the left of the lake and the bottom of the Town Center. It was a circle of igloos as revealed on the map. In the game Jetpack Boost, it was decorated with balloons and lamp posts.
When you would enter the Igloo Village, instead of waddling around the screen a map appears. You would see the penguin's name and the type of igloo he/she is using.
On Club Penguin, the only way to enter the Igloo Village was to bring it up on the map. By doing so and pressing the igloos next to the lake an igloo map would appear showing the names of the penguins whose igloos were unlocked.
- The igloo village in the Club Penguin App had a glitch; On the tab you clicked first, that tab's category penguins shown would be there, however when you clicked the rest of the tabs, they would remain there. This glitch was never fixed.
- Very rarely, instead of your name in the igloo list, a penguin called 'penguin1234' name would be displayed and it would load forever.
- When the Friends List wouldn't load, all your Friends names would be 'undefined' in the igloo list though you could still see how many likes they have.
- It was the only location where you could find 3D artwork on the Club Penguin App.
- On Jetpack Boost, there were 2 versions of this room: Day and Night.
- It had been decorated for the Halloween Party 2013 and the Puffle Party 2014.