| Sprite Character
This character appears in-game but not as a mascot, but rather for events, missions, interfaces, or etc.
|Jet Pack Guy|
|Full Name||Guy the Jet Pack Guy|
|Position||EPF Agent and Tactical Lead|
|Appeared||PSA Secret Missions, EPF Missions, System Defender, Operation: Blackout, Operation: Hot Sauce, Operation: Crustacean|
|Clothes Items||EPF Earpiece,|
|Friends With||Gary the Gadget Guy, Rookie, The Director/Aunt Arctic, PH, Dot|
|“||Watch out Herbert! This guy's back in the sky!||”|
— Jet Pack Guy
Jet Pack Guy (real name Guy) is an Elite Penguin Force Agent in Club Penguin. He is always seen wearing his jet pack, which is his preferred form of transportation, and his glasses, which he almost never takes off. Jet Pack Guy is shown to be very focused, thoughtful, and strategic -- traits which qualify him as the Tactical Lead of the EPF, alongside Rookie.
When Jet Pack Guy was first introduced, he seems to have been somewhat of a nice guy, and a skilled agent. As his character has developed we see him as more as a serious agent who is very stern and self-disciplined. His goal is to become a great EPF agent. He also really loves his Jet Pack.
Jet Pack Guy is loyal, determined and self-disciplined. He is shown to have a lot of courage and is quite resourceful.
Jet Pack Guy first appeared in PSA Mission 2: G's Secret Mission, in which he comes to rescue the player from the wilderness. The sound of his Jet Pack wakes you up on the second day as G had sent him to track you down and bring you back to the HQ. Not much of him was seen again until PSA Mission 10: Waddle Squad, as a member of the Waddle Squad, a group of Secret Agents who tried to capture Herbert. His Jet Pack crashed at the Beach, however, with a mixture of cream soda and hot sauce, he was able to refuel it. Later, he was fooled by Klutzy into thinking Herbert was at the Dock due to Klutzy's fake Polar Bear cut-out. Then he helped trap the real Herbert P. Bear in the Night Club. He made a brief appearance in PSA Mission 11: The Veggie Villain inspecting the disappearance of several items in the Gift Shop. In Operation: Blackout he was captured along with the other significant agents by Herbert P. Bear. Jet Pack Guy participated in Operation: Hot Sauce at the Pizza Parlor on April 2013.
Elite Penguin Force
- Jet Pack Guy first appears in the Nintendo DS game similar to the way he did when he debuted; he came to rescue you and Rookie in The Wilderness. When seeing the agent land, Rookie yelled, "IT'S THE JET PACK GUY!" making this his permanent nickname. This marked his second appearance in the history of Club Penguin. He then helps and guides you through the game, often alongside Rookie.
- During Flying High Pitched, you had to follow him on a Jet Pack so you could get to the Tallest Mountain to continue your Puffle training.
- During Damage Control, you must help him gather up the blueprints of the Test Bots by playing Ice Fishing.
- During Robots on the Run, he lands in The Wilderness after running out of fuel on his Jet Pack while chasing the Test Bot, you must get extra Jet Pack fuel and continue the chase for him.
- During Operation: Blackout, Jet Pack Guy was captured by Herbert P. Bear on November 22. However, the position he was in while frozen suggested he was trying to escape unlike any other agents. He was set free by the player along with the other frozen EPF Agents.
- During Operation: Hot Sauce, he was investigating the Pizza Parlor.
- During Operation: Crustacean, he plays a major role. He first appears to inform the player of Herbert's request for the EPF's help at Area 501. He then serves as an instructor for the various tasks the player must complete to restore power.
- Jet Pack Guy was one of the few penguins who could wear two items of the same category at once. Jet Pack Guy could wear the Jet Pack and the Black Tie.
- As revealed in the EPF game 'System Defender' in the 'Advanced Training', he in fact has eyebrows above his glasses.
- He never removes his jet pack, except once in Club Penguin: Elite Penguin Force: Herbert's Revenge and PSA Mission 10 and the Club Penguin Shorts episode Best Seat in the House.
- If you made a new penguin and use the name "Jet Pack Guy," it would say: "That Penguin name is not allowed."
- During Operation: Hot Sauce, he took over the Ask Aunt Arctic section of the Club Penguin Times. When moused over, he would remove his shades and grin at the player.
- He submitted the secret that you can bring Green Puffles into Jet Pack Adventure with you into the Club Penguin Times.
- Herbert often messed up Jet Pack Guy's name, calling him names such as 'Jet Pack George'.
- During Operation: Blackout, Jet Pack Guy was the fourth agent to be trapped and frozen in Herbert's HQ.
- He won "Best Dressed Agent" 4 out of 5 times.
- In the Club Penguin Official Annual 2013, he reveals that he does not like Rookie calling him JPG.
- In Issue #389 of the Club Penguin Times, he says that he has a pet goldfish named Flash (who is also his best friend) and that it makes jet pack memoirs.
- He appeared as a flying Rebel Pilot in the Star Wars Takeover TV Commercial.
- He does not sleep with his jet pack, it has its own bed as shown in a CP Magazine comic. The comic also showed him doing other comedic things with his jet pack such as pushing it on the swings at the park and swimming with it still on.
- In the same comic, Gary 'stole' the jet pack for various tests. Gary then revealed that he felt the same way about an invention once.
- Jet Pack Guy has The F.I.S.H memorized.
- In the Club Penguin Times issue #419, at Rookie's interview, he stated that his favorite food is the hardtack (essentially, hard bread/biscuits).
- In issue #420, Aunt Arctic stated that he loves rugged camping.
- In issue #427, Jet Pack Guy stated that his New Year's Resolution would be to train and guide Rookie to an acceptable level of expertise.
- Big Red was his favorite Robo at the Future Party.
- Jet Pack Guy is a trained pilot.
- It was revealed in issue #492 of the Club Penguin Times that he once wrestled a sabre-toothed fluffy.
- Jet Pack Guy works with you, Rookie, Gary the Gadget Guy, Dot, Puffle Handler, and The Director (Aunt Arctic) in Missions.
- He, along the rest of the EPF, works against Herbert P. Bear, Klutzy, the Test Bots, and Ultimate Proto-Bot 10000.
Rookie: Hiya, JPG! What's the awesomest thing you've done today? I mean other than the everyday awesomeness.
JPG: Hello Rookie. It's been busy.
Rookie: Okay, first question. Well, second maybe? I don't know. Is it the first or second?
JPG: That was the second.
Rookie: Right, so...third question? What's your favorite food?
JPG: Is this the "really important project" you need help with?
Rookie: Ya! You're helping me with this interview, buddy!
JPG: <sighs> Okay. Hardtack. It packs well. Never goes bad.
Rookie: What is that? It sounds really cool. Hmm...what else should I ask?
JPG: Your last question... please.
Rookie: That's it! The perfect question: what is the secret fifth class of the EPF?
JPG: Stand back, Rookie.
Rookie: He flew away! Must've had an important mission. This is Rookie signing off. Sign off!
In Club Penguin: Elite Penguin Force
Name in other languages
|Portuguese||O Cara do foguete|
|French||Le Gars au Jet Pack|
|Spanish||El Pingüino Jet-pack|
|German||„Jet Pack“ - Pinguin|
- As revealed during Club Penguin: Elite Penguin Force: Herbert's Revenge
- Revealed in Field-Ops
- As revealed in Club Penguin Magazine issue #33