| Sprite Character
This character appears in-game but not as a mascot, but rather for events, missions, interfaces, or etc.
|Keeper of the Stage|
|Full Name||Keeper of the Stage|
|Position||The Keeper of the Stage|
|Clothes Items||Alien Antenna, Mask, Red Cape, Penguin Play Award, Bee Antennae|
The Keeper of the Stage was a puffle that inhabited the Stage, first appearing during the construction of the building. It would appear randomly out of the scaffolding. When the Stage was completed, the keeper stayed there, and since made a small appearance in every stage play, mostly when the yellow lever of the Switchbox 3000 was pulled.
After the Stage closed in June 2015, the Keeper of the Stage did not appear again.
- A Humbug Holiday: It briefly jumps out on a balcony.
- Battle of the Ancient Shadows: It bounces behind the screen, although only a silhouette is visible.
- Fairy Fables: It appears in a bookshelf in Twee's library, sticks its tongue out, and retreats back.
- Norman Swarm Has Been Transformed: It appears in the beehive, wearing bee antennae.
- Penguin Play Awards: It jumps out from the side and waves an award before jumping back.
- Quest for the Golden Puffle: The gold puffle statue retracts, replacing it with the keeper, who is asleep. The keeper wakes up after several seconds, blushes, and then is replaced with the statue.
- Ruby and the Ruby: It appears riding inside a shuttle train above the set.
- The Penguins that Time Forgot: It briefly appears behind leaves. Its expression changes every time it appears. First it appears as usual, then it leans to the side, then it sticks its tongue out, and then the cycle repeats.
- Secrets of the Bamboo Forest: Every fifteen minutes, it floats across the river in a small boat.
- Space Adventure and Space Adventure Planet Y: It drops down in a UFO held up by strings, then after a few seconds, is pulled back up.
- Squidzoid vs. Shadow Guy and Gamma Gal: It leaps atop a building, wearing a black mask and a red cape, while a signal of a puffle appears in the distance, then the keeper flies away, and the signal turns off.
- Team Blue's Rally Debut: It flies down from above, bounces, and falls in the basketball hoop. It then grins, and hops offstage.
- The Haunting of the Viking Opera and The Vikings that Time Forgot: It jumps from the balcony onto a speaker, sings, then jumps offstage.
- The Twelfth Fish: It appears in the upper-left balcony, looks around, then retreats.
- Underwater Adventure: The treasure chest opens, revealing the keeper, who is asleep. The keeper wakes up after several seconds, grins, and the treasure chest closes.
- The only plays the keeper did not appear in were Team Blue's Rally 2, Team Blue vs. Team Red, Night of The Living Sled (Live), and My Awesome Life - The Herbert Story. It also did not appear in the original version of The Twelfth Fish, but did in the 2011 revision.
- In PSA Mission 7: Clockwork Repairs, the player has to cheer up a yellow puffle at the Stage by playing the piano, who then assists in building a gear made of snow. This puffle might be the Keeper.
- Prior to Operation: Puffle, it went missing, as did other puffles. After the operation ended, it returned to the Stage.