| Non-Meetable Character
This article is about a character on Club Penguin that you cannot meet.
| Stage Character
This article is about a character portrayed in a stage play.
|Full Name||King Ra-Ra|
|Appeared||Quest For The Golden Puffle|
|Clothes Items|| Pharaoh Headdress,|
|Friends With||Boris The Mummy|
King Ra-Ra is a pharaoh that wears Gold Bracelets, a Pharaoh Suit and a Pharaoh crown. King Ra-Ra is Boris the Mummy's ruler. He only appeared in the play The Quest for The Golden Puffle. His color is black.
- "Halt! Who dares to enter the great pyramid!"
- "Don't let them take it, Boris!"
- "You can't escape the great pyramid!"
- "Now give us the Golden puffle!"
- "That's right! And Boris was really hungry!"
- "That's why we had to get it back!"
- "Oh, but it is rare!"
- "It is made of the island's rarest dark chocolate!"
- "Hmmm...where did I put that snowball of mine?"
- His name may come from the name of the Egyptian Sun God named Ra.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.