This article is a list of things. For the subject this list is about, see Stamps.
In Club Penguin, Character Stamps were given when a penguin met a certain mascot (i.e. Famous Characters). All Character stamps were for all penguins, but sometimes the mascot was in a member-only room.
|7||Rockhopper||Be in the same room as Rockhopper.||Medium|
|8||Gary||Be in the same room as Gary.||Hard|
|31||Cadence||Be in the same room as Cadence.||Hard|
|32||Franky||Be in the same room as Franky.||Hard|
|33||Aunt Arctic||Be in the same room as Aunt Arctic.||Extreme|
|34||G Billy||Be in the same room as G Billy.||Hard|
|35||Petey K||Be in the same room as Petey K.||Hard|
|36||Stompin' Bob||Be in the same room as Stompin' Bob.||Hard|
|290||Sensei||Be in the same room as Sensei.||Extreme|
|358||Rookie||Be in the same room as Rookie.||Extreme|
|448||PH||Be in the same room as PH.||Hard|
|466||Herbert||Be in the same room as Herbert.||Extreme|
The stamps of the Penguin Band were released with the original 107 stamps on July 26, 2010, but had a different look and name. They were updated on June 12, 2011. They were available during Music Jam 2011 and Make Your Mark: Ultimate Jam.
Penguin Band 1 (former)
|Be in the same room as Franky.||Hard|
Penguin Band 2 (former)
|Be in the same room as G Billy.||Hard|
Penguin Band 3 (former)
|Be in the same room as Petey K.||Hard|
Penguin Band 4 (former)
|Be in the same room as Stompin' Bob.||Hard|
- The difficulty of character stamps was probably based on how many appearances the mascot appears in a Club Penguin year and how easy it was for a penguin to meet him or her.
- There were no "easy character stamps".
- If you met PH, the notification that you earned her stamp showed her stamp as easy, but in the stamp book, it was hard.
- The ID number for character stamps range from 7 to 466.
- The only medium mascot stamp was from Rockhopper.