|Where||Above Ski Lodge|
|Opened||April 27, 2006|
|Renovated||March 18, 2015|
|Closed||March 30, 2017|
The Lodge Attic (also known as the Mystery Attic) was the top story of the Ski Lodge, and also served as a storage. Here, many objects from all over Club Penguin Island, and even other islands, were stored.
Aside from the many stored objects, there were a few tables for playing Find Four. Among the storage, there was also a box portal to teleport players to the Box Dimension. There was a spiral staircase that led back down to the Lodge.
- 1 History
- 2 Mystery objects
- 3 Pins
- 4 Parties
- 5 Trivia
- 6 Gallery
- 7 Names in other languages
- 8 SWF
- 9 References
- 10 Geographic location
The Lodge Attic was first opened on April 27, 2006, primarily as an additional place to play Find Four.
For about a month and a half after the Christmas Party 2006, the snow from the party was stored in the Lodge Attic, kept at a low temperature by the Air Conditioner 3000. That snow was used in the Festival of Snow 2007. After the Christmas Party 2008 ended, snow was again stored in the attic with the AC 3000. There was also a sign that mentioned it was being stored for February, but was later changed to March. This time the snow was used for the Snow Sculpture Showcase.
On March 18, 2015, the Lodge Attic was renovated, and received the alternate name "Mystery Attic", due to being a hotspot for mystery hunters. A portal to the Box Dimension was also added.
After the Attic was renovated, many objects were placed in the Attic, generally relating to things surrounded by mystery or rumor. They are as follows:
- A painting of the Iceberg tipped, from the Puffle Hotel Dining Room. Unlike the original, a UFO is seen in the background in this version.
- A picture of a Frost Bite.
- A picture of Scorn the Dragon King.
- A picture of a ninja.
- A picture of the Giant Squid.
- A picture resembling a red version of a Blue Crystal Puffle.
- A picture of the large puffle-shaped mountain in The Wilds.
- Octi, the inflatable octopus.
- The tenth buoy, from the Mysterious Deep.
- A portal from the Box Dimension, which can be entered.
- A tooth from the Megalodon.
- Scorn's crown.
- A ruby from either Dinosaur Island or the Wizard Library.
- A Yellow Stegosaurus Puffle Egg.
- A penguin sculpture from either the Mysterious Deep or the Wizard Library.
- A footprint cast from the Sasquatch.
- Garianna's spell book.
- A potion and hourglass from either the Medieval Party 2013 or the Library
- A painting of a blue pirate resembling Rockhopper, from the Puffle Hotel Sitting Room.
- A painting of Gariwald VIII.
- A Gold Puffle artifact from Quest for the Golden Puffle.
- The X-Treme Jetpack Surf Hopper.
- The Ultimate Proto-Bot 10000's right arm.
- The grey puffle sculpture found in The Wilds during the Puffle Party 2015. (added on April 9, 2015)
- Additionally, the Fairy Branch was seen in concept art for the room, but was not present in the final version.
|Beach Ball pin|
|Pot O' Gold pin|
|Gingerbread Man Pin|
|Top Hat Pin|
|Blue Puffle Pin|
|Robot Villain Pin|
|Neon O'Berry Pin|
|Glam Cam Pin|
|Breakfast Bun Pin|
- During Medieval Parties, from 2009 to 2012, the room takes on a lavender color scheme, with a large fountain containing koi fish, pillars around the room resembling trees, and stained glass windows on the walls, with green curtains above them.
- During Halloween Parties, from 2008 to 2014, there were a few jack-o-lanterns, red and black banners, and a candelabra on a pile of crates. In 2015 and 2016, there was only a spiderweb decoration on the puffle-shaped window.
- During the Christmas Party 2007, the top of the giant Christmas tree from the lodge was poking through the floor, and as such, part of the floor had to be sawed off.
- During the April Fools' Party 2008, the entire Ski Lodge, as well as the attic, was crudely drawn with Microsoft Paint.
- During the Medieval Party 2008, the room was colored pink. There was a row of fountains, and large pink curtains. The ladder to downstairs was replaced by a spiral staircase with railing. There were also some pillars, and the left wall was comprised of several glass windows with stained glass patterns.
- During the Penguin Games, red vs blue Find Four was hosted here. There were signs and balloons for each of the two teams, and the two couches were labeled "RED HQ" and "BLUE HQ".
- During the Holiday Party 2012, the ladder used to access the attic instead provided access to Santa's Sled, preventing this room from being accessed normally. However, it was still possible to teleport into the room with the EPF Phone.
Names in other languages
|French||Grenier du Chalet|
|Spanish||Ático del Refugio|
|Box Dimension (through portal)|