- Not the article you were looking for? Check the disambiguation page.
|Make Your Mark: Ultimate Jam|
|When||July 19, 2012 - August 1, 2012|
Purple Boom Box,
Sweet Star Pin,
Music Splatter Hat,
Mega Star Pin,
Pitch Perfect Shirt,
Super Star Pin,
Center Stage Background,
Cadence's New Giveaway,
Penguin Band Background,
Rocky and CeCe's Giveaway
|Location||Club Penguin Island|
|Mascot(s)||Cadence, Rocky, CeCe and the Penguin Band|
Disney Channel's characters CeCe and Rocky from the show Shake It Up appeared as mascots at the party. Cadence and the Penguin Band also made appearances during this party. The theme song for this party was The Party Starts Now.
|Purple Boom Box||Completing Day 1 of the Daily Music Challenge||No|
|Sweet Star Pin||Completing Day 1 of the Daily Music Challenge||No|
|Music Splatter Hat||Completing Day 2 of the Daily Music Challenge||No|
|Mega Star Pin||Completing Day 2 of the Daily Music Challenge||No|
|Pitch Perfect Shirt||Completing Day 3 of the Daily Music Challenge||No|
|Super Star Pin||Completing Day 3 of the Daily Music Challenge||No|
|Center Stage Background||Completing Day 3 of the Daily Music Challenge||No|
|Golden Microphone||Completing Day 4 of the Daily Music Challenge||Yes|
|Gold Star Pin||Completing Day 4 of the Daily Music Challenge||Yes|
|Hip Hop Hoodie||Completing all the days in the Daily Music Challenge||Yes|
|Cadence's New Giveaway||Meeting Cadence||No|
|Penguin Band Background||Meeting the Penguin Band||No|
|Rocky and Cece Giveaway||Meeting Rocky or CeCe||No|
- If you were friends with Aunt Arctic from a past event, you could open her player card and click on the box and it would give you Cadence's New Giveaway.
- Sometimes the map from the Medieval Party 2012 could show and be in construction.
- You could get the Daily Music Challenge item, the Music Splatter Hat, on July 19 on some servers due to a bug.
- You could get all the items of the Daily Music Challenge in one day by repeatedly logging on and off.
- If you danced on the pads on the Rooftop, sometimes the music started playing as if 3 penguins were standing on every pad.
- If you switched between Cadence's player card and another penguin's, occasionally, the name would not change.
- When Cadence was doing her show, some penguins could still be onstage.
- In the Backstage! you could dance on the Mascot-Only stage.
- The party ended a whole day later, making it end on August 2 instead of August 1.
- If players went on a Spanish server and searched Stompin' Bob on the Buddy List, they could add him.
- On the Login Screen, some of the DJs wore unreleased and/or Bait items.
- At the beginning of the party, if a penguin entered Cadence's concert as soon as the 20-minute countdown ended, they would receive every single stamp. They had a large chance of getting a 72-hour ban for "Attempted Game Manipulation", but if a penguin e-mailed Support about it, they would receive 5000 coins as compensation.
- Like the Marvel Super Hero Takeover 2012, this party had its own website.
- It was the first sponsored party to not include "takeover" in its name.
- This and Make Your Mark: Ultimate Jam had the second largest number of meetable characters in one party, with 7 mascots altogether, behind the Waddle On Party.
Log Off screens
Membership pop ups
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.