- Not the article you were looking for? Check the disambiguation page.
|Where found|| Penguin Style|
|Item ID|| 307|
The Messenger Bag was a neck item in Club Penguin. It cost 290 coins in the Penguin Style catalog, and only members could buy it. It could also have been unlocked from series 4 and 11 of the Treasure Book.
|Catalog||Available from||Available until|
|Penguin Style||September 1, 2006||February 2, 2007|
|April 4, 2008||August 1, 2008|
|January 7, 2011||June 3, 2011|
|January 5, 2012||May 3, 2012|
|August 5, 2015||March 30, 2017|
|TB Series #||Available from||Available until|
|Series 4||August 11, 2009||October 4, 2011|
|Series 13||April 5, 2011|
- Rookie wore a messenger bag in Mission 7, as he was handing out notes.
- The Light Blue penguin on the old main page was wearing the Messenger Bag.
- A similar item was the Blue Mail Bag.
- If a player wore the Messenger Bag while wearing a feet item, one side of the feet item would be orange, the same shade as penguin's feet. This glitch was later fixed.
Names in other languages
|Portuguese||Bolsa de Mensageiro|
|French||La Sacoche Messager Brune|
|Spanish||Morral de mensajero|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.