The subject of this article does not have an official name, and as such, it has a conjectural title.
The Mission Console was an interface used to access Secret Missions. It could be accessed from the VR Room (previously the HQ, before the Popcorn Explosion) by clicking on the icon of the Mission Console on the bottom right corner of the screen. It featured three sections: training missions, info and current missions. The training missions are the mission that the player has completed, and the current missions are the missions that the player have not completed yet. Whenever selecting a mission in both sections, an image of the mission, a summary of the mission, and a "Launch Mission" button would appear on the "Info" section.
From The F.I.S.H.:
- Please note that some missions are classified until other missions have been completed.
- Once you've selected your mission, click the 'Launch Mission' button, and you'll be briefed on your tasks.
- Keep in mind that once you have completed a mission, you may retry it under your 'Training' missions.
- There used to be a mission folder before the mission console, until it was replaced along with the launch of the mission Clockwork Repairs.
- There was a similar mission console in the Command Room on Club Penguin: Elite Penguin Force.
- If you hover over its icon with your mouse it will say "MISSION READY".
- Due to the EPF updates, you can play any mission without any requirements.