| This page is incomplete!
This page is a stub. You can help by expanding it as soon as possible, then removing this tag.
|Music Cruise Ship|
|Where||On sea (near Dock)|
|Opened||July 17th 2014|
|Closed||July 31st, 2014|
It was told by Rookie in issue #455 that there would be swimming pools with water slides, and a huge table filled with foods.
- There is a Music Cruise Background and a Cruise Ship Pin.
- Club Penguin said that we can't see the ship heading to us in the beacon telescope because Cadence had to make a few different stops along the way here to pick up all of the other penguins that are coming with her, which means that she will be taking a different route to the Club Penguin Island. [source needed]
- The ship is, apparently, powered by music.
- The ship's arrival was confirmed in an issue of the Club Penguin Magazine.
- This is the second ship introduced to Club Penguin, the first being the Migrator.