- Not the article you were looking for? Check the disambiguation page.
|Music Jam 2011|
|Members only?||Night Club Rooftop and Back Stage|
|When||June 16, 2011 - July 5, 2011|
|Free Item(s)||Members: Boombox, Music Swirl Tee|
|Location||Club Penguin Island|
|Mascot(s)||Cadence and Penguin Band|
The Music Jam 2011 was a party on Club Penguin. It began on June 16, 2011, and was the fourth Music Jam. It was announced in the May edition of the membership page.
Unlike previous Music Jams, this one took place in June rather than July. Construction began on June 10, 2011. It got extended for one more week due to penguins not wanting it to end.
|Music Jam Cap||Cove||No|
|Cadence's Autograph||Meeting Cadence||No|
|Penguin Band Background||Meeting the Penguin Band||No|
|Music Swirl Tee||Backstage||Yes|
|Boom Box||Night Club Rooftop||Yes|
- Main article: Music Jam 2011 Clothing Catalog
- The Penguin Band performed at the Iceberg.
- The party was actually extended to July 5 due to a petition.
- There were three Clothes Stands. One was at the Ski Village, the Snow Forts, and that Iceberg. However, the stand at the Iceberg was different than the other two and had Penguin Band-like merchandise.
- The June 2011 downtime occurred during the party, in which Club Penguin was not accessible.
- When you clicked on the music poster in the Town or Plaza, the "Knights Needed" sign will pop up. This glitch was fixed.
- The item shops at the Iceberg, Snow Forts, and Ski Village didn't work. This glitch was fixed.
- When you entered the Backstage, it would take you to the Knights quest. This glitch was fixed.
- Early during the first day of the party, there was no music and the Music in the Music Maker 3000 was from the EPF Battle of Doom. This glitch was fixed.
- When you go from the Dock to the Town Center the dock had construction the town was partied up. This glitch was fixed.
- Music Jam Special Announcement! - What's New Blog
- Music Jam 2011 Is Here! - What's New Blog
- Reviewed by You: Music Jam 2011 - What's New Blog