- Were you looking for the Treble Clef Pin?
The Music Note was a rare pin in Club Penguin. It was hidden at the Pizza Parlor, and all players could obtain it.
|March 31, 2006
||April 14, 2006
- It was Club Penguin's 2nd pin.
- It is a sixteenth note (semiquaver).
- It was the first pin to be hidden at the Pizza Parlor.
- This was the only pin that was fully hidden and not viewable in the room. To obtain this pin, the player had to walk on the piano bench located in the Pizza Parlor.
- It had a special message when attempting to obtain it, labeling it as a "secret Pin" rather than its actual name.
- It was part of Gary's pin collection.
The pin's location, marked with a green rectangle
The special message when obtaining the pin
Names in other languages
||Le Pinz Note de Musique