Penguin Standard Time (commonly known as PST) is the time zone used in Club Penguin and Club Penguin Island, and is equivalent to real world Pacific Standard Time, which has the same abbreviation. As Penguin Standard Time is universal and is shown regardless of what real world timezone a player is in, it is useful for coordinating events or meetings with other players at a certain time.
Clocks that display PST
- The Clock Tower at the Snow Forts.
- In the Ski Lodge, which also housed Fred the Clockwork Cuckoo, who would pop out every 30 minutes.
- Various furniture items, such as the Clock, Score Board, and Holiday Station Clock.
- A PST clock was also featured in the Community page in clubpenguin.com next to the Featured Igloo section. It was removed later.
Club Penguin Island
- The reason why the time zone is PST is because Disney Canada's headquarters are located in British Columbia which uses PST.
- The Mission 7 Medal, despite featuring a clock, instead displayed the current time of the player's computer, rather than PST.