| Currently happening
This article is about an event that is currently happening in Club Penguin Island. The article may also contain information revealing plots or hidden content.
|Pirate Party 2014|
|When||November 20, 2014 — December 3, 2014|
|Free Item(s)||See the free items section|
|Location||Club Penguin Island|
|“||Battle crabs for loot!||”|
— The tagline for the party
The party has a pirate theme, and its main feature allows penguins to duel with one another or Pirate Crabs to collect "pirate party coins" for experience they can use to collect different swords. In addition, members can also unlock new items each day through the interface.
- 1 Story
- 2 Free Items
- 3 Trivia
- 4 Glitches
- 5 Gallery
- 6 Safe Chat Messages
- 7 Jokes
- 8 Tour Guide Messages
- 9 Music
- 10 Names in other languages
- 11 Sources and references
- 12 See also
A group of crabs living on Swashbuckler Trading Post boarded Rockhopper's ship after the aforementioned pirate had told them about his journeys and his home. Once on board, the crabs eventually "took over" Rockhopper's ship; painting the sail with a crab and standing aggressively at the front.
After sailing for several weeks and crashing the Migrator on to the shores of Club Penguin, the pirate crabs began rounding up precious treasures that Rockhopper had gathered over the years. Rockhopper then begins recruiting penguins to help him stop the pirate crabs from burying his treasure; sending them to do battle with them and regather up the remaining loot.
|Image||Item||Type||Location||Release date||Members only?|
|Rockhopper's Evergreen Giveaway||Background||Meeting Rockhopper||November 20||No|
- Main article: Pirate Party 2014 interface
- It will be the fourth pirate-themed party in Club Penguin; the first being the Pirate Party 2007, the second being Rockhopper's Arrival Party, and the third being Rockhopper's Quest.
- In the Puffle Hotel Sitting Room during the Halloween Party 2014, there was a pirate ship, a diver's helmet, a pearl, some globes, and a painting of a pirate, which could have been hinting towards this party.
- The official name for the party was announced on the Club Penguin blog on November 3, 2014.
- The background of the Club Penguin blog shows crabs decorated in stereotypical pirate attire, a possible reference to the party and the crabs sailing on the Migrator. 
- Players can use swords throughout the party similar to that of lightsaber battles during the Star Wars Takeover. Whilst all players can get a wooden sword, members can get different types.
- This is the second time the Migrator has been destroyed, the first being during January 2008.
- While wearing any sword, if you press 'D' and click on the wall without any duel, you can walk on walls.
Party billboards and wallpapers
Club Penguin Times
|Pirate's life for me!|
|Thar be hidden treasure|
|Where be the scallywag crabs?|
|That be part of the pirates code|
|It be a duel!|
|Those be scurvy crabs|
|Join Rockhopper's crew!|
|What is a pirate's favorite dessert?||Peach cobblARRRRR!|
|What do you get when you cross...||a pirate with a zucchini?|
|Know any good pirate jokes?||Neither do ayyyyyy!|
|What happened when Redbeard...||fell into the Blue Sea?|
|What do pirates wear in the winter?||Long Johns!|
|What grades did the pirate get in school?||High Seas!|
|What did the pirate say...||when he crashed on the iceberg?|
|How does a pirate clean his ship?||He has a Yarrrrrrrrd sale!|
|Beach||Arrr welcome to the Beach|
It be the restin' place o' the Migrator
Ye can search for treasure...
or salvage parts fer yer own ship!
|Cove||Avast it be the Lost Lagoon!|
It be a place of mystery and merguins...
rumored to hold treasure...
and the best surfin'
|Dock||Avast it be the Buccaneer Bistro!|
Grab a mug o' cream soda...
and sing a sea shanty!
Watch out for duelin' pirates!
|Forest||It be the Jungle Ruins!|
Thar be myths about this place...
some say thar be treasure...
that be guarded by a gray puffle
|The Plaza||This be the Lost Crew Plaza...|
built by marooned sailors
They be doin' fine here...
they even be havin' a Pizza Parlor!
This be the place for shore leave!
It be the Town
Do a jig at the Dance Club...
or grab a bandana at the Clothes Shop!
- Taken from the official Club Penguin SoundCloud account. All rights go to them.
- Cream Soda Shanty
- Pirates of Club Penguin
- Adventure of a lifetime
- Treetop treasures
- Treasure and glory
- Coral Waters
Names in other languages
|Portuguese||Festa Pirata||Pirate Party|
|French||Fête Pirate||Pirate Party|
|Spanish||Fiesta Pirata||Pirate Party|
|Russian||Пиратский Праздник||Pirate Party|
Sources and references
- File:Pirate Party 2014 Rockhopper reference.png
- The Pirate Party was first confirmed in a What's New Blog post by Megg.
- File:Pirates 2014 Party Quest interface.png
- File:Club Penguin Times Issue 437 Rockhopper letter.png
- File:Beacon Telescope Pirate Part 2014 2.JPG
- File:Crabs invade the island! .png
- File:Oh no, me Migrator!.png
- Seen in this image.
- File:Pirate Party 2014 Wooden swords reference.png
- File:Pirate Party 2014 Wooden swords reference 2.png
- File:Pirate Party 2014 Wooden swords reference.png
- File:Pirate Party 2014 Portuguese Logo.png
- File:Pirate Party 2014 French Logo.png
- File:Pirate Party 2014 Spanish Logo .png
- File:Pirate Party 2014 German Logo.png
- File:Pirate Party 2014 Russian Logo.png