|Minigame location||Pizza Parlor|
|Date released||February 26, 2007|
|Date closed||March 30, 2017|
Pizzatron 3000 was a machine and a game invented by Gary the Gadget Guy on February 26, 2007 that used by penguins to make pizzas. It was located in the kitchen of the Pizza Parlor. In the game, players had to make pizzas quickly, with ingredients corresponding to a sign that shows a recipe.
There was an alternative level of this game, Candytron 3000, which substituted the pizza ingredients with candies, letting the player to earn more coins.
|Food Fiasco stamp||Make a mess of the kitchen with 3 wrong pizzas.|
|Just Dessert stamp||Play Pizzatron in candy mode.|
|Chef Hat stamp||Make 20 pizzas without any mistakes.|
|Spice Sea stamp||Make 3 hot sauce and shrimp pizzas to order.|
|Cocoa Beans stamp||Make 3 jellybean and chocolate pizzas to order.|
|Fiery Squids stamp||Make 3 hot sauce and squid pizzas to order.|
|Candy Land Stamp||Make 3 pink sauce and marshmallow pizzas to order.|
|Pizza Chef stamp||Make 30 pizzas without any mistakes.|
|Pizza Master stamp||Make 40 pizzas without any mistakes.|
|Dessert Chef stamp||Make 40 candy pizzas without any mistakes.|
The objective of the game was to make 40 correct pizzas. In order to make a correct pizza, the player had to look on a white sign which showed the current order recipe. Then, they must drag the type of sauce and toppings shown on the sign to the pizza. Each correct pizza yielded five coins. The more pizzas a player made in a row without making a mistake, the faster the conveyor belt went.
Whenever the player mistakenly put a wrong topping, or the pizza reached to the end of the conveyor, the conveyor would decrease its speed, and the pizza would not sell and no coins would be subtracted from their score. The player would have a chance to remake that pizza.
After making five correct pizzas in a row, a bonus tip was given. Tips start at ten coins per pizza and increase by five additional coins for every five correct pizzas in a row. The maximum tip that could be given was 35 coins.
The game was over when the player made five mistakes or 40 successful pizzas in total.
- Main article: Candytron 3000
To enter Candytron 3000, players would have to click the lever at the left side of the Pizzatron 3000 on the starting screen, then click Start. It would not show as Candytron 3000 on the starting page or the instructions page. This game mode yields more coins than Pizzatron 3000. There were stamps that could only be achieved in this game mode, including the Just Dessert stamp, Cocoa Beans stamp, Candy Land stamp and Dessert Chef stamp.
- When trying to find a buddy who was playing Pizzatron 3000, it would show as "name is making pizzas".
- There was a total of 48 possible orders in both Pizzatron 3000 and Candytron 3000, with 24 orders each.
- The music that played during the minigame has a remix called "Extra Anchovies" in the Igloo Music list.
- The highest amount of coins possible, without making any mistakes, was 1085 coins; in Candytron 3000, the maximum amount was 1285 coins.
- The Pizzatron 3000 sent recipes in an order of easy, then more complex, then even more, and so on. The Candytron 3000 does not send the recipes in an order from easy to hard, as it sends them randomly.
- There were 10 stamps for this game. The stamps were released on April 25, 2011, along with a new title screen.
- There was a glitch that if you were trying to find a friend while they were playing Pizzatron, a small blue sign would pop up and would say **pizza_find**. This glitch was never fixed.
- The Club Penguin App and Club Penguin Island version of this game has several differences from the Club Penguin version:
- A pizza chef would give the player orders, rather than them appearing on a sign.
- There was no limit to how many pizzas could be made, and the game continued until the player messed up orders enough times.
- Sometimes, the player is prompted to "make your own pizza!" which allows the player to use any ingredients or toppings they like. The more toppings were used, the greater the coins received as a bonus.
- Sensei, Rockhopper, or Gary could be seen at the order line.