|Where||Between the Stage and Pet Shop|
|Opened||March 21, 2013|
|Room ID|| 430 (Lobby)|
Spa: Here your puffle can enjoy a workout ...on the treadmill or at a step class... Then indulge them with a spa treatment. Careful not to get soap in your eyes!
The Puffle Hotel is a building in Club Penguin. It is located between the Pet Shop and the Stage, in The Plaza. Construction began two weeks before the Puffle Party 2013. Its original purpose was to build the hotel tall enough to reach the Rainbow Puffles on a Cloud Forest coming towards Club Penguin Island, but it was then decided that it would be permanent. The building was designed by PH. Its purpose after the party was to give penguins and their puffles a wonderful place to relax, work out, and hang out with friends. The main employees of the building are Puffle Pros who have completed the Puffle Care Quest.
As confirmed by the Club Penguin Times, the Puffle Hotel is very popular with both puffles and penguins, and is buzzing with activity and popularity.
- On April 5, 2013, all of the rooms were added to the teleport on the EPF Spy Phone.
- As of November 21, 2013, players can use the facilities of the hotel to slightly raise the health stats of their puffles.
- The Puffle Hotel was added to the map on April 17, 2014.
- During the Halloween Party 2014, 10 more floors of the Puffle Hotel will be opened and players will be able to solve puzzles and assemble the Ghost Catcher there for capturing Ghost Puffles. Before the party, the 3 default floors were given a Halloween theme.
- The exterior of the building has the same color scheme as the Pet Shop.
- In the newspaper, PH said that you can bring your puffles here to pamper them.
- The second time a new building was added to The Plaza; the first one being the Stage in November 2007.
- The previous time on which a room was added to Club Penguin was in 2010, where the Water Dojo was. The next one was the Puffle Park in 2014.
- It is the third building in Club Penguin to have three floors, first the Dance Club, and second the Clothes Shop, where the roof floor is open in PSA Mission 3: Case of the Missing Coins.
- Despite being called a Puffle Hotel, the Puffle Hotel has no hotel rooms to stay at, thus being more of a Puffle Resort.
- You can do the Puffle Tasks here.
- There are no stairs in the hotel, just an elevator.
- The Puffle Hotel has the same initials as Puffle Handler, possibly because it was PH who built/designed it.
- It is the third building to have an elevator, the first one being the Dance Club, and the second is the Everyday Phoning Facility.
- All three floors play a variant of Puffle Dance.
- If someone throws a snowball at you on the spa part of the second floor, you'll be covered in bubbles.
- You can care for Puffle Creatures here as you can't care for them at your igloo.
- A week before the Halloween Party 2014, the Puffle Hotel was decorated in the lead up to the party.
|Pet Shop||The Stage, Pizza Parlor|