|Minigame location||Snow Forts (2007-2009)|
Forest (2010 & 2012)
Pirate Park (2014-2015)
|Date released||Fall Fair 2007|
Fall Fair 2008
The Fair 2009
The Fair 2010
The Fair 2011
The Fair 2012
The Fair 2014
The Fair 2015
- Not to be confused with the Game Day! version of the game.
Puffle Paddle is the one of the most popular games of the Fall Fairs. It was found in the Snow Forts (the Forest in 2010) and the main concept was to keep puffles in the air using a table tennis paddle. Puffle Paddle was first seen in the Fall Fair 2007 at the Snow Forts. It was later moved to the Forest for the other Fall Fairs. Then in February 2014, Puffle Paddle was moved to the Pirate Park.
Players must try to keep all of the puffles in the air using a table tennis paddle. Keeping the same puffle in the air longer increases the player's score. As the player earns points, and tickets more puffles are introduced and must be juggled simultaneously.
The tickets that the player wins at the end of the game are calculated by multiplying the most number of puffles that were bounced at a time by the number of times you have bounced the most bounced puffle in the game. The product is then added to the Total Bounce Points of the game.
- During the Fall Fair 2008, the Yellow Puffle was introduced into the game.
- The White Puffle wasn't introduced in The Fair 2009, but it was introduced in The Fair 2010, along with the Orange Puffle.
- Puffle Paddle background changed for The Fair 2014 along with the booth.
- The Brown Puffle is playable on The Fair 2014.
- The only puffles that aren't playable in Puffle Paddle are the Rainbow Puffles, Gold Puffles, and Puffle Creatures.
- The puffles fall in the order they were discovered.
Names in other languages