|Puffle Party 2016|
|When|| March 16, 2016 – April 20, 2016 (desktop);|
March 16, 2016 – May 19, 2016 (mobile)
|Free Item(s)||See free items|
|Location||Club Penguin Island|
The Puffle Party 2016 was a party in Club Penguin that began on March 16, 2016 and ended on April 20, 2016 on desktop, and May 19, 2016 on mobile. During the event, players could play hide-and-seek with Puffle Creatures in order to adopt them, participate in parades based on puffle colors, and transform into all puffles adoptable from the Pet Shop in addition to rainbow and gold.
- Main article: Puffle Party 2016 interface
|Image||Item||Type||Obtained by||Members only?|
|PH wild puffle player card giveaway||Background||Meeting PH||No|
- During the party, members could adopt all existing adoptable puffles through the party interface, including ones that were exclusively adoptable at previous parties.
- The party was originally going to end on April 6, 2016 on both desktop and mobile, but the desktop version was later extended by two weeks, to April 20, 2016. Additionally, the mobile version of the party was extended by several weeks, to May 18, 2016. However, the mobile version ended up lasting one extra day.
- This made it the longest Puffle Party ever.
- This was the last Puffle Party to be held in Club Penguin.
Names in other languages
|Portuguese||Festa dos Puffles|
|French||Fête des Puffles|
|Spanish||Fiesta de Puffles|