|Puffle Party 2016|
|When|| March 16, 2016 – April 20, 2016 (Desktop)|
May 19, 2016 (Mobile)
|Free Item(s)||See free items|
|Location||Club Penguin Island|
The Puffle Party 2016 was a party in Club Penguin that began on March 16, 2016 and ended on May 19, 2016, and was originally due to end on April 6th, 2016, but got extended to April 20, 2016 on desktop and May 18, 2016 on the Club Penguin App. During the event, players could play hide-and-seek with Puffle Creatures in order to adopt them, participate in parades based on puffle colors, and transform into all puffles adoptable from the Pet Shop in addition to rainbow and gold. Each day in the Snow Forts, Plaza and Town Center from March 16 to March 27, a different color of puffle was celebrated. The event was first confirmed by Megg on the What's New Blog.
- Main article: Puffle Party 2016 interface
|Image||Item||Type||Obtained by||Members only?|
|PH wild puffle player card giveaway||Background||Meeting PH||No|
- All previously adoptable puffles could be adopted during the party only by members.
- Megg had stated in a blog post that the Puffle Party was extended and would end on April 20, 2016 for Desktop and May 18, 2016 on the app.
- This made it the longest Puffle Party ever.
- This was the last Puffle Party to be held in Club Penguin.
Names in other languages
|Portuguese||Festa dos Puffles|
|French||Fête des Puffles|
|Spanish||Fiesta de Puffles|