|Minigame location||Pet Shop|
|Date released||November 3, 2011 (desktop)|
May 9, 2013 (mobile)
|Date closed||March 30, 2017|
- If you were looking for the beta version, click here.
There were 23 levels in 3 different level sets, while the player could play in the regular mode, or extreme mode, which was more challenging.
Pufflescape had 3 different Level Sets:
- Entrance: This was the only set where non-members could play. It had eight levels.
- Depths: A member only set. It had eight levels.
- Legend: A member only set. It had six regular levels and a final level divided in three parts.
- Main article: List of Pufflescape Stamps
- It was one of the fastest ways to earn coins, especially if you had all of the stamps. Another way for fast coin collecting was playing Cart Surfer.
- It was based on the game Rollerscape, which was available for testing in the Beta Team.
- The music track of this game was first composed for Rollerscape and was named after it. The name remained the same after it was launched.
- In the game you could play with any kind of puffle owned without having to walk with them, except the Rainbow Puffle, the Gold Puffle and Puffle Creatures, which were not added.
- If you did not bring a Puffle to this game (or own one), the default puffle (White Puffle) would be used.
- You could play this game in My Penguin.
- Each O' Berry was worth 15 coins.
- There was a glitch where when you ate a bonus Puffle-O anytime, it blinked after you completed any level. The glitch was later fixed.
- There was a glitch where the escape door would randomly open even if you did not collect the key. This glitch was never fixed.
- When you paused the level, the play button blinked and forced penguins to either restart the level or went back to the level screen. This glitch was never fixed.
Names in other languages
- config (.xml)
- Rollerscape Config (.xml)
- local (.xml)
- Billboard notice
- Club Penguin: Pufflescape Trailer
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.