|Attitude||Happy, fabulous, particular, diva|
|Member only||Yes (But Non-Members can unlock them through Treasure Book)|
|Favorite toys||Bubble wand with bubble mixture and disco ball.|
|Play action||Blows a bubble it hops into, or makes a bubble inside a bubble.|
|Dance||Bounces, flips and acts like a tornado.|
|Speed||4th Fastest Puffle|
|Special features||Loves to dance, has a sleep mask|
|Elite Puffle Items||Bubble Wand, Star Glasses.|
|Favorite Games||Dance Contest|
Purple Puffles were discovered on August 25, 2006. They are less known in Club Penguin than other puffles, but, they are almost always happy and sometimes quite picky. They are sometimes referred to as divas. They are more popular with girls due to personality and their passion for dancing.
The Purple Puffle was the first puffle to be discovered after the four original puffles. Aunt Arctic was the first penguin seen with a purple puffle in secret mission #1. On August 25, 2006, member penguins were able to adopt purple puffles.
Attitude: These puffles are the spoiled divas of the puffle world. They are fabulous and flamboyant and love attention, but are particular and picky. They are wannabe celebrities and fashionistas. You could consider them the popular puffles, despite being a bit too flashy and loud.
Favorite toys: Bubble wand with bubble mixture and disco ball.
Elite Puffle Items: Bubble Wand, Star Glasses.
Special facts: Has a sleep mask.
Favorite game: Dance Contest
Play: Makes some bubble shapes.
Play: A disco ball appears and the puffle dances.
Bath: Jumps in the bath then jumps out. Shakes itself and gets a different hair style every time.
Favorite Food: Hummus & Pita
Gum: Blows a bubble. Then blows a second bubble inside of it. It floats up in the air like a bubble.
Dance: Bounces, flips and acts like a tornado.
Postcard: Is flying away in a bubble.
Brush: Gives a temporary hair style.
Puffle Handbook Description
The flash of a disco ball transforms this stylish Puffle into a powerful dance force.
Famous Purple Puffles
There are four famous Purple Puffles. They are:
- Lolz - Cadence's puffle.
- Pop - One of the elite puffles.
- Scone - One of Aunt Arctic's puffles.
- Vanishing Puffle - A puffle that performed at The Great Puffle Circus.
- In Card-Jitsu Fire, Sensei says "Your purple puffle is loyal to follow you. Most food gets burned here" which shows that purple puffles don't like burnt food. They are quite picky, in fact.
- Aunt Arctic owned a purple puffle before it was officially released on August 25, 2006, as seen in PSA Mission 1: Case Of The Missing Puffles, which was released before the purple puffles came out.
- The purple puffle was the 5th puffle to be discovered on Club Penguin.
- Cadence owns a Purple Puffle named Lolz. She brought her puffle during the Puffle Party 2011.
- The purple Elite Puffle is named Pop in the video games.
- They seem to be the best puffles at dancing.
- Purple Puffles are like rock-stars; if they ask for something, they get it.
- The purple puffle plush was the 2nd to wear their puffle launch helmet.
- Purple puffles appear to look quite sassy with their eyes and the way they smile.
- Some penguins make their purple puffle's name Lolz or Pop.
- Before an update, purple puffles used to have their eyes stuck together, and not looking like regular puffles.
- Aunt Arctic has a purple puffle named Scone.
- When you go to the Water Dojo with the Purple Puffle, Sensei says, "Your Purple Puffle has mastered the ancient art... of giant bubbles."
- Before Puffles were updated in 2011, if you fed a Purple Puffle a cookie, it would refuse to eat it until whipped cream and a cherry magically appeared on top. It would also refuse to eat its Puffle-Os until a salt shaker sprinkled salt on top.
Famous Purple Puffles
Purple Puffle in-game
Purple Puffle caring card
Purple Puffle actions
Purple Puffle plushes
Names in other languages
|French||Le Puffle Violet|
|Russian||Значок "Сиреневый пафл"|