- Not to be confused with the Utahraptor.
The Raptor is a species of theropod Dinosaur that all players were able to transform into during the Prehistoric Party 2014 and Prehistoric Party 2016.
- The raptor was one of the deadliest and the cleverest dinosaurs that ever lived.
- Raptors hunted in packs and could bring down dinosaurs over twice their own size.
- 'Raptor' isn't a species of dinosaur, it is a nickname for a group of dinosaurs. They, unlike many believe, were all feathered, like many, many carnivorous dinosaurs.
- There are four Raptor eggs: Green, Pink, Red and Black.
- Raptors hunted in packs and could bring down dinosaurs over twice their own size, such as Iguanodon.
- Judging by its size compared to penguins, its likely a large species of raptor, such as Utahraptor.
- It's the second transformation to walk on walls, the first was the Pteranodon.
- It could have probably look much more like that of Deinonychus because this kind of raptor had enlarged raptorial claws on the feet.
- Green: Speedy predator with a sense of fair play.
- Pink: Cunning hunter-great at Mancala.
- Red: Occasionally needs a time-out.
- Black: Master of stealth.
The Red Raptor's description
The Black Raptor's description
The Pink Raptor's description
The Green Raptor's description