- Not the article you were looking for? Check the disambiguation page.
|Where found|| Penguin Style|
Club Penguin Magazine issue #21
|Item ID|| 306|
The Red Backpack (originally called Backpack) was a neck item in Club Penguin. It cost 410 coins in the Penguin Style catalog, and only members could buy it. All players could unlock it from the twenty-first issue of the Club Penguin Magazine.
|Catalog||Available from||Available until|
|Penguin Style||September 1, 2006||February 1, 2008|
|Where||Available from||Available until|
|Club Penguin Magazine issue #21||August 22, 2013||September 19, 2013|
- It was featured on the cover of the September 2006 Penguin Style catalog.
- It made an appearance in issue 110 of the Club Penguin Times.
- Similar items were the Pink Backpack and Blue Backpack.
- In the September 2006 Penguin Style catalog, it had a description that read "Can hold up to 5 large books. Also great for camping."
Names in other languages
|French||Le Sac à Dos Rouge|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.