- Not the article you were looking for? Check the disambiguation page.
|Red Electric Guitar|
|Where found|| Penguin Style|
|Item ID|| 233|
The Red Electric Guitar was a hand item in Club Penguin. It cost 350 coins in the Penguin Style catalog and Music Catalog, and only members could buy it. It could also have been unlocked from series 12 of the Treasure Book.
|Catalog||Available from||Available until|
|Penguin Style||December 1, 2005||July 7, 2006|
|August 3, 2007||January 4, 2008|
|Music Catalog||July 25, 2008||August 5, 2008|
|Penguin Style||July 3, 2009||November 6, 2009|
|July 2, 2010||November 5, 2010|
|Music Catalog||July 19, 2010||March 30, 2017|
|TB Series #||Available from||Available until|
|Series 12||February 7, 2011||October 4, 2011|
- It made an appearance on the front cover of the February 2006 Penguin Style catalog.
- It made appearances in issues 197 and 256 of the Club Penguin Times.
- It appears in the Electric Guitar Shadow Box furniture item.
- If the player danced while wearing this item, they would play the guitar.
- One of the instruments of the Music Maker 3000 resembled this item.
- The Red Electric Guitar Pin was based on this item.
Names in other languages
|French||La Guitare Electrique Rouge|
|Spanish||Guitarra eléctrica roja|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.