| Rare Item
This article is about an item that was not available for four years or more.
- Not the article you were looking for? Check the disambiguation page.
|Red Suede Jacket|
|Where found|| Penguin Style|
|Item ID|| 237|
The Red Suede Jacket was a rare body item in Club Penguin. It cost 700 coins in the Penguin Style catalog, and only members could buy it. It could also have been unlocked from series 18 of the Treasure Book.
|Catalog||Available from||Available until|
|Penguin Style||January 1, 2006||August 4, 2006|
|January 5, 2007||November 2, 2007|
|September 4, 2009||January 1, 2010|
|TB Series #||Available from||Available until|
|Series 18||September 27, 2012||January 4, 2013|
- It made an appearance on the front cover of the January 2007 Penguin Style catalog.
- The Gift Shop Owner wore the Red Suede Jacket.
- It made an appearance in issue 73 of The Penguin Times.
- It could be seen in a Club Penguin wallpaper.
- Similar items were the Pastel Suede Jacket, Green Suede Jacket, and Purple Suede Jacket.
- In 2006, it cost 850 coins.
Names in other languages
|Portuguese||Jaqueta de Camurça com Blusa Vermelha|
|French||La Veste en Daim Rouge|
|Spanish||Abrigo de gamuza con rojo|
|Russian||Красная замшевая куртка|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.