This article is a list of things. For the subject this list is about, see Renovation.
List of Renovated Rooms
Rooms marked with a * mean that these rooms have received minor updates since being renovated.
Rooms in bold means that these rooms have received a name change after being renovated.
|Renovated Rooms in Club Penguin|
|100px||100px||HQ* (now closed)||March 29, 2006|
|100px||100px||Sport Shop (now closed)||August 31, 2007|
|100px||100px||Ice Rink||May 27, 2010|
|100px||Pet Shop*||March 8, 2011|
|100px||100px||Dance Lounge||March 22, 2011|
|100px||100px||Book Room||June 14, 2012|
|100px||100px||Coffee Shop||August 30, 2012|
|100px||100px||Gift Shop||November 1, 2012|
|100px||Town Center||December 6, 2012|
|100px||100px||Dojo Courtyard||May 23, 2013|
|100px||100px||Mine Shack*||July 11, 2013|
|100px||100px||Everyday Phoning Facility||August 8, 2013|
|100px||100px||Cove||September 5, 2013|
|100px||100px||Cave Mine||November 14, 2013|
|100px||100px||Forest||January 23, 2014|
|100px||EPF Command Room||March 6, 2014|
|100px||100px||Stadium||July 3, 2014|
- The Stadium is the only room in Club Penguin to be renovated twice.
- Out of all the renovations, the Sport Shop received the least amount of change after being renovated.
- The Iceberg and Beacon remain the only outdoor rooms not to be renovated so far.
- However, the Beacon had a minor renovation, with upgraded graphics.
- 2012 holds the record for the most renovations, with 11.