This article is a list of things. For the subject this list is about, see Renovation.
Renovation is the event of a room permanently getting a new design. So far, 27 rooms have been renovated. Most of these rooms were updated due to The Journey. The Ski Lodge and Attic will become the two latest rooms to be renovated as of Puffle Party 2015.
List of Renovated Rooms
Rooms marked with a * mean that these rooms have received minor updates since being renovated.
Rooms in bold means that these rooms have received a name change after being renovated.
|Renovated Rooms in Club Penguin|
|100px||100px||HQ* (now closed)||March 29, 2006|
|100px||100px||Sport Shop (now closed)||August 31, 2007|
|100px||100px||Ice Rink||May 27, 2010|
|100px||Pet Shop*||March 8, 2011|
|100px||100px||Dance Lounge||March 22, 2011|
|100px||100px||Book Room||June 14, 2012|
|100px||100px||Coffee Shop||August 30, 2012|
|100px||100px||Gift Shop||November 1, 2012|
|100px||Town Center||December 6, 2012|
|100px||100px||Dojo Courtyard||May 23, 2013|
|100px||100px||Mine Shack*||July 11, 2013|
|100px||100px||Everyday Phoning Facility||August 8, 2013|
|100px||100px||Cove||September 5, 2013|
|100px||100px||Cave Mine||November 14, 2013|
|100px||100px||Forest||January 23, 2014|
|100px||EPF Command Room||March 6, 2014|
|100px||100px||Stadium||July 3, 2014|
- The Stadium is the only room in Club Penguin to be renovated twice.
- Out of all the renovations, the Sport Shop received the least amount of change after being renovated.
- The Iceberg and Beacon remain the only outdoor rooms not to be renovated so far.
- However, the Beacon had a minor renovation, with upgraded graphics.
- 2012 holds the record for the most renovations, with 11.