Snow-Bot, as seen in System Defender
|Appeared|| System Defender|
Club Penguin: Elite Penguin Force
10th Anniversary Party
Halloween Party 2015
Robots are machines invented by Gary the Gadget Guy and others. Their intention from being made was for helping Gary in inventing more inventions, but a malfunction caused them to work against Gary and destroy the PSA. Gary and the PSA agents teamed up to destroy the robots, and they were successful. However, they later returned to attack the EPF in 2011 in the game System Defender. They said that they have been repaired by Herbert P. Bear.
- The Test Bots - Built by Gary, but later went rogue.
- Tin Can 3000 - Character for Space Adventure and Space Adventure Planet Y.
- Ultimate Proto-Bot 10000 - Built by the Test Bots from scrapped blueprints made by Gary.
- Destructobot - Built by the Ultimate Proto-Bot 10000
- Doom Drones - Henchmen of the Destructobot.
- Pied Piper Machine - Robot built by Herbert in a Club Penguin Magazine comic that could hypnotize Puffles.
- Robot Villains - Robot enemies led by Super Villains to destroy the city.
- Microbots - Robot enemies that were created by Protobot in the future to steal technology, and destroy Club Penguin, to rule the galaxy.
- MascBots - Robotic versions of mascots which gave information about rooms at the 10th Anniversary Party, although were later hijacked by Herbert.
- Herbot - Built by Herbert at the Halloween Party 2015 to try and help him takeover the island.