Rockhopper at his island with many Red Puffles
|Time Active||April 5, 2005 – March 30, 2017|
|Major Locations||Rockhopper Cave|
|Inhabitants||Rockhopper, Red Puffles|
Rockhopper Island was a tropical island where Rockhopper resided while not on his travels. Little is known about this island, aside from being the home of red puffles. According to issue 2 of the Club Penguin Magazine, Rockhopper Island was about a month's sailing distance away from Club Penguin Island.
Not much is known about the geography, except for an abundance of palm trees and sandy shores, due to being a tropical island. There was also a large cave on the island, where Rockhopper stored his treasure. Rockhopper also made a passive reference that there "might be" a restaurant on the island as well.
- The island was mentioned in the Penguin Band's song Anchors Aweigh.
- In issue 375 of the Club Penguin Times, Rockhopper mentioned that "there might be a small stinky cheese restaurant [on the island]" and that it was "only open on Thursdays".
- According to Polo Field, Rockhopper Island might be visitable "one day".
- In issue 412 of the Club Penguin Times, Rockhopper said that there were lots of "Stinky Cheese Trees" in the island.
- Screenhog mentioned that Rsnail often joked that Rockhopper just always got his directions wrong and that Rockhopper Island was actually just the other side of Club Penguin.