- Not the article you were looking for? Check the disambiguation page.
|Where found|| Penguin Style|
|Item ID|| 770|
The Safety Vest was a body item in Club Penguin. It cost 200 coins from the Penguin Style catalog, and only members could buy it. It could also have been unlocked from series 1 and 6 of the Treasure Book.
|Catalog||Available from||Available until|
|Penguin Style||February 1, 2008||March 7, 2008|
|June 5, 2009||July 3, 2009|
|January 1, 2010||February 5, 2010|
|June 3, 2010||June 30, 2010|
|July 11, 2013||August 8, 2013|
|August 5, 2015||March 30, 2017|
|TB Series #||Available from||Available until|
|Series 1||October 24, 2008||October 4, 2011|
|Series 6||December 15, 2009||October 4, 2011|
- It made appearances in issues 278, 372, 385, 420, 505, 537, and 548 of the Club Penguin Times.
- A penguin wore this on the Join Team Yellow postcard.
- Rory wore this item.
- If the player danced while wearing this item with either the Hard Hat, Miners Helmet, Red Construction Hat, or Green Hard Hat, they would drill with the Jackhammer 3000.
- It did not work with the Iceberg Tipper.
Names in other languages
|Portuguese||Colete de Segurança|
|French||Le Gilet de Sécurité|
|Spanish||Chaleco de seguridad|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.