| This room was a temporary room.
It could only be found in Club Penguin for a certain period of time. It may or may not have returned later.
|Where|| On the Night Club Rooftop|
On the Ski Lodge
|Opened||Holiday Party 2009, Holiday Party 2010, Holiday Party 2011, Holiday Party 2012, 10th Anniversary Party, Holiday Party 2015, Holiday Party 2016|
|Room ID|| 851|
- Not to be confused with Santa's Sleigh, a clothing item.
Santa's Sled was a party room in Club Penguin, which served as a way to deliver presents. The sled would be parked on top of the Night Club, and would start flying after a few seconds. Players could then drop presents by clicking on a red button. If 15 presents were delivered successfully, a prize would be received, depending on the year. Before 2012, the ride was members-only.
|2010||Santa's Present Bag|
- Holiday Party 2009
- Holiday Party 2010
- Holiday Party 2011
- Holiday Party 2012
- 10th Anniversary Party (2015)
- Holiday Party 2015
- Holiday Party 2016
- During the Holiday Party 2012 it replaced the entrance to the Lodge Attic. However, the attic was still accessible with the EPF Phone.
- Its appearance at the Holiday Party 2016 was the last time a party room appeared in Club Penguin.
- The concept of a room in motion was originally an idea for the scrapped News Room. This idea was later used for this room and the Hot Air Balloon Ride.