- Were you looking for EPF Agent?
Secret Agents were penguins employed by the Penguin Secret Agency who, at first, worked to make Club Penguin Island a safer place- afterwards, many penguins wanted to become Agents for the fun of solving missions. To become an Agent, the player's penguin had to be at least 30 days old. However, if they used a Code from a DS game then they automatically became a PSA and an EPF agent. When penguins were accepted into the PSA, they were sent a postcard, welcoming them as secret agents. Salaries of 250 coins were also given out.
It had been said in the F.I.S.H. that if you get banned, you will lose your agent status. This is not true, as your penguin can still keep agent status.
Secret Agents' Duty
Taken word for word from the F.I.S.H.:
- Report any players that are using bad language, being mean, Cheating, or breaking any of the other rules (However, you could still report players anyway).
- Keep your identity and the identity of the other Secret Agent penguins a secret.
- Visit the HQ to watch for Secret Missions.
- Help other penguins so they can have the best experience possible.
- Keep Club Penguin safe!
[Secret Agent cp.jpg (24 KB)] This is a secret agent