The Shirts Rock catalog was a catalog held at the Music Jam 2009 at the Snow Forts. It was known as the T-Shirt Shop during the Music Jam 2008. This catalog was once again available at Music Jam 2010 at the Snow Forts and Ski Village. Only members could purchase items from it.
- Pop Girl T-Shirt (with a flower design) (250 coins)
- Western T-Shirt (with a cactus design) (250 coins)
- Caribbean T-Shirt (with a palm tree and sun design) (250 coins)
- Rocker T-Shirt (with a guitar design) (250 coins)
- Classical T-Shirt (with a music note design) (250 coins)
- Sparkle Rock T-Shirt (with a sparkle glitter design) (250 coins)
- An All Access Pass (it gave you access to the Backstage, the Night Club Rooftop, and the Casa Fiesta) (50 coins).
- Each shirt in the catalog represented a different type of music, at a different stage in the Music Jams.
- During Music Jam 2011, a similar catalog was available.
- In 2012, it was replaced with the Make Your Mark Catalog.