- Not the article you were looking for? Check the disambiguation page.
|Member item||Yes (unlockable) No|
|Where found||Snow and Sports,Costume Trunk,Transfer from Club Penguin: Game Day!|
|Unlockable||Yes (Transfer from Club Penguin: Game Day!)|
The Silver Whistle is a neck item in Club Penguin. It costs 100 coins in the Snow and Sports catalog. It's also available in the Costume Trunk when Team Blue's Rally 2 and Team Blue vs. Team Red are played. It is also unlockable when transferring it from Club Penguin: Game Day!.
|Catalog||Available from||Available until|
|Costume Trunk||August 8, 2008||September 5, 2008|
|February 13, 2009||March 20, 2009|
|Snow and Sports||August 28, 2009||November 27, 2009|
|January 13, 2011||May 31, 2011|
|Costume Trunk||August 18, 2011||September 14, 2011|
|August 2, 2012||September 6, 2012|
|Snow and Sports||December 5, 2013||Still available|
|Penguin Style||June 5, 2014||Still available|
|Costume Trunk||June 5, 2014||Still available|
- Jeff the Ref wears this item.
- If you wave while you have the whistle you'll make a whistle sound and a few music notes will appear over your head.
- Its sound is sharper than the red Whistle.
- It is the first item to be in 3 catalogs at once and to be released all on the same day.