| Non-Meetable Character
This article is about a character on Club Penguin that you cannot meet.
|Appeared||Club Penguin: Elite Penguin Force, System Defender|
|Color||Grey (not a penguin)|
|Clothes Items||Ski Goggles (different from normal), Snowboard (different from normal).|
|Related To||Jet-Bot, Wheel-Bot, Ultimate Proto-Bot 10000, Microbots|
|Friends With||Jet-Bot, Wheel-Bot, Ultimate Proto-Bot 10000|
|Meetable Character?||Yes (in System Defender)|
The Snow-Bot is a test-bot you have to defeat in Club Penguin: Elite Penguin Force in Mission 12. It's transportation is by a snowboard under its main body area. It breaks the Ski Lift in the game and then flees after being detected (causing the player to chase him down a hill).
- It appears as an enemy in System Defender along with Ultimate Proto-Bot 10,000, Wheel Bot, and Jet Bot.
- In the System Defender level featuring the three test bots, the Snow Bot controls the purple enemies.
- It is the second of the three Test Robots you defeat in the game.
- It was saved by the Jet Bot after being deactivated.
- He is featured on the Test Bot Trio stamp.
- In Super Secret Gadgets, the Snow Bot can be seen looking at the player outside of the cave. It tosses a boulder and a pile of logs, leaves a cocoa track to the Mine Shack, and disappears.
- It was the one who ripped the ticket booth out of the Stage.