- For other subjects related to the space, see Space (disambiguation). For other jetpacks, see Jet Pack (disambiguation).
The Space Cadet Jetpack was a neck item in Club Penguin, which was first made available during the Future Party, and designed as a futuristic version of the Jet Pack to be used by the Extra-Planetary Federation as the non-member equivalent to Robos. They were used by the Extra-Planetary Federation Agents to fly into space and stop universal threats. It could be used to blast off into space to destroy meteors and microbots to earn Meteor Points.
- Similar items were the Jet Pack, Gold Jet Pack, and Winter Camo Jetpack.
- Unlike other jetpacks, you could not do the special dance with a Propeller Cap.
- You could blast off by going to the future and dancing or pressing D on your keyboard. However, you could not go to space using this in 2014, and a message would show if that was attempted.
- After the Future Party ended, this item had the same special dance as the other jetpacks.
A penguin using it to blast off into space
The blast off error players would get if they did the special dance during the Future Party
in the 2014 time period of Club Penguin
Names in other languages
|Portuguese||Jato do Futuro
|French||Le Jet Pack de l'Espace
|Spanish||Jetpack cadete espacial