- Not the article you were looking for? Check the disambiguation page.
|Where||At the Plaza|
|Opened||November 16, 2007|
|Closed||June 4, 2015|
The Stage was a room in Club Penguin, located in the Plaza. Every month, different plays were held here for players to perform in, with costumes for sale in the Costume Trunk. The Switchbox 3000 was also often located here, which could be used to alter props on the set or cause special effects to occur. The Keeper of the Stage also made its residence here.
The Stage was closed in 2015 and replaced by the Mall.
|Ruby Brooch Pin|
|Viking Ship Pin|
|Mermaid Shell Pin|
|Round Ruby Pin|
|Square Ruby Pin|
- During both of the Penguin Play Awards, the Stage was decorated and players were able to pick their favorite play for a series of categories. It was the first time the interior of the Stage was decorated.
During certain parties, the stage was turned into a special party room, and instead of holding a play, the room was used for a different purpose. This occurred during the following events:
|Event||Party room and theme|
|Marvel Super Hero Takeover 2012||The stage was used as a police station with prison cells|
|Marvel Super Hero Takeover 2013|
|Make Your Mark: Ultimate Jam||The stage was used as an auditions room|
|Hollywood Party||The Awards Show was held there, where members could win awards|
|Muppets World Tour||The stage was turned into an Airport|
|Puffle Party 2014||The Puffle Gala was opened, allowing players to show their puffles performing tricks|
|Puffle Party 2015|
|Penguin Cup||The CPSN headquarters was located here|
|School & Skate Party||the Mall was featured at the stage. Shops such as Fragile Things Inc. and Anvils + More can be seen there|
|Merry Walrus Party|
|SoundStudio Party||The decoration for the SoundStudio Awards was featured here|
- Before the Stage opened, there used to be a table and four chairs in its place at the Plaza.
- In Jet Pack Adventure, PSA Secret Missions, and Elite Penguin Force Missions, the Stage is holding a generic play titled "A Wonderful Play".
- The Stage set stayed the same throughout July 2014 (The Vikings That Time Forgot) and August 2014 (Haunting of the Viking Opera) due to the plays shown in those months using exactly the same set.
- According to Gary 3000, Rookie almost blew up the Stage sometime in the future. However, his pet rock saved it.
- The last play shown at the Stage was Squidzoid vs Shadow Guy and Gamma Gal before it was replaced by the Mall. It was also the most returned play, as it had 11 total showings in its history.
- The Stage was preserved as a member igloo, known as the Stage Igloo, with some small changes, including the lack of the Costume Trunk and Switchbox 3000. Also, the Exit sign was changed from text to a symbol.
- This room is one of eight rooms to be removed completely from Club Penguin, the other seven being the Sport Shop, the HQ, the Command Room, the VR Room, the Ninja Hideout, the Recycling Plant, and the Cave Mine.
- The Stage was created primarily for the Club Penguin Team to either try out themes they did not have enough content for to turn into a full party, or to test out themes with players before potentially making them into a full party, or other sort of content.
- According to Polo Field in early 2014, new plays would "probably not" be made due to players "under-using" the Stage.
Names in other languages
|Underground (Norman Swarm Has Been Transformed)||Backstage (Penguin Play Awards)|
| Villain Lair (Marvel Super Hero Takeover 2012)|
Villain HQ (Marvel Super Hero Takeover 2013)