|Opened||March 24, 2011|
March 29, 2012
|Closed||April 5, 2011|
April 4, 2012
The Strange Dimension was a dimension in Club Penguin. As the name implies, it was a strange dimension because the laws of physics were clearly broken in this dimension. Players could only access it they had the Box Costume. It was closed after the April Fools' Party 2011 ended, and again at the end of the April Fools' Party 2012.
- If a player spoke near the Moais, their lips will move.
- If a player walked on the flowers, they would change their color.
- If a player walked on the piano bridge, it would play music and the keys would become green.
- If a player walked in the clock house when the clock strikes 12, it would open and whatever is in there would be seen.
- The box came every 30 seconds as an elevator in this room.
- If you look closely at the windows, a Fish would float by every minute or so.
- The Strange Dimension was accessed through a floating box that came every few seconds from the big box at the middle of the Box Dimension in 2011, but in 2012 The Zany Dimension was accessed through the big box at the middle, while the Strange Dimension had a separated box.