The "banned four times = forever ban" isn't accurate. My good friend 1337Lollie managed to survive through at least 10 bans. I could get him to upload his ban log if you like.
06:20, 17 May 2009 (UTC)
Swearing gets you banned 24 hours and it can happen unlimited times I think. Let's Have Some Fun ♥ This Beat is Sick 06:04, 2 July 2009 (UTC)
Sure, that is a lie. I have been banned 6 times and i still have my spy phone! --VicyorusVicyorus 14:04, December 31, 2009 (UTC)
48 Hours Ban
plz protect this to registered users only. --Iceanator189 13:33, 14 July 2009 (UTC)
- They may have reported you, but it doesn't necessarily mean you were banned. And maybe your ban expired. ----Tigernose Chat • Edits 16:54, December 31, 2009 (UTC)
Do u gert banned if u start a snowball fightGogoriki1 18:06, February 7, 2010 (UTC)
Ha! why would you get banned for making a snowball fight??
I've joined Club Penguin at May 2010 and I never even got banned once --19:20, November 7, 2011 (UTC)
48-Hour Ban → Myth?
Guys, I don't think a 48-hour ban even exists. I've checked almost everywhere and haven't found any kind of evidence. Actually, look at this. It even says on the official Club Penguin Safety page that "accounts are banned for 24 hours, 72 hours or forever depending on the offense." There is no mention of a 48-hour ban whatsoever. As response to such, I removing the 48-hour ban from the article. There is just not enough information to back this up. As soon as proof of this ban time pops up, we will add it back to the article. But for now, it will just have to stay a rumor. The official ban times will remain as they are:
- Warning (Kick): Player says something that a Moderator does not like.
- 24 Hours: Player is automatically banned by the server for saying an inappropriate word.
- 72 Hours: Player is automatically banned by the server for using a 3rd-party program to cheat or is manually banned by a Moderator.
- Forever (Terminated): For serious occasions, or if banned four or more times previously.
Hey. Grammer issue: "the banned ID appears at the user." "At the user?" Though I should bring that up.
Yeah, there's this penguin named N I G H T and he always clones. I reported him, I haven't seen him there, but I saw his clones. I guess he got banned, but somehow still has the control of the clones there. Please explain what exactly happened. Thnx! --126.96.36.199 02:28, December 25, 2012 (UTC)Lilypad time! :DD
Can you get banned for just asking this "Am I stupid?" on Club Penguin?
My worst(not really) fault
When I was about a noob, I had a penguin named Dr Penguin39(With Space) But one day I gone TOO far. I put my user and password and then almost just a half a week, Banned Forever. I will NEVER not follow the rules.Ph1n3a5and77 (talk) 02:43, December 25, 2012 (UTC)
- Maybe you should have backup penguins. I have like four backup penguins. -one of them is my friend's penguin XD-
i reported aplayer for rudness and im afraid i will get banned because of this i didnt do anything but she was saying IM BOSS AND U WILL DO WHAT I SAY and was just was not nice but she might only do it once and im worried iw will get banned for a report i wasnt playing around
- If so, you did nothing wrong. If you are banned because of reporting this player, send an E-mail to Club Penguin's support team and explain the situation.
- Penguin-Pal (talk) 20:15, June 23, 2013 (UTC)
Bans affecting accounts
Just wondering, if you got a ban of any kind, would it just affect the account you were using at that time? So that your alternate accounts wouldn't be affected?
- You are correct. However, I believe if you get banned forever on an account, you won't be able to create more accounts with that email.
- --Hey.youcp 02:33, April 5, 2014 (UTC)
Just making sure. It doesn't ban by IP?
this is embarrassing with my ban problem,
hacked and banned for 3 days/72 hours, apparently my account is still banned afer 72 hours, and im still banned for that much days, 3. and ive been ban free for 8 days, the system is LYING!!!!! what is this problem and i need help.
can you say sin
can you say sin in club penguin
- without being banned? I mean, probably? but I imagine it would not pass through the filters, but my time machine is currently broken so I am afraid I cannot go back 4 years ago to try it out –Watatsuki 23:46, 12 February 2021 (UTC)
I took an idiotic ban
Essa eu tenho que compartilhar aqui, eu sou um novo usuário desde que o Club Penguin estreiou a sua versão em HTML (não o original que ta fechado pela Disney) então na espera de um pinguim celebridade que iria aparecer, eu decidir fazer contagem regressiva, mas eu errei um número, onde ao invés de "seis" eu escrevi una palabra diferente e o jogo me aplicou BAN por 24 horas! Droga, eu queria ver o pingum celebridade e perdir devido ao erro de digitação e não saber que este era uma "palavra inapropriado".
This one I have to share here, I'm a new user since Club Penguin debuted its HTML version (not the original that was closed by Disney) so while waiting for a celebrity penguin to appear, I decide to count down, but I missed a number, where instead of "six" I wrote another word and the game banned me for 24 hours! Damn, I wanted to see the celebrity pingum and lose due to a typo and not know that it was an "inappropriate word". Culumon (talk) 01:10, 26 February 2021 (UTC)